Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

You might already heard about the Park-Extension Footbridge which is planned to be demolished soon. I think it can be preserved rather than being destroyed. Here are some of my designs I created during summer.

Visit this website for more information on the footbridge:

http://www.histoireparcextension.org/news-nouvelles/shpehs-speaks-out-prend-parole-structures-risk-2012

Proposal

Bridging the Neighbourhood -- Board (Ali Fahas).jpg

Scene Footbridge

Scene Footbridge.jpg

Alternative

Alternative.jpg

Merci tout le monde!

The footbridge scene was my first scenario. However, the city councillor of Park-Extension was not to keen to the idea as they are planning to build social housing there, which I believe it's also good. It is then that I came with the alternative of integrating the footbridge in a semi-public space in front of a mix-use building. She said she will discuss the idea with other people involved in the project and the area.

J'adore vraiment ça! C'est fou parce que cet été, quand j'ai vu l'appel d'offre pour la démolition, j'ai dessiné un projet extrêmement semblable, mais que j'ai fait poursuivre jusqu'à Henri-Bourassa... c'est inclus dans mon projet global d'urbanisme de Montréal, mais c'est encore beaucoup trop à l'étape d'esquisse pour montrer quoi que ce soit! Mais j'aime vraiment ta façon de le présenter!

J'adore vraiment ça! C'est fou parce que cet été, quand j'ai vu l'appel d'offre pour la démolition, j'ai dessiné un projet extrêmement semblable, mais que j'ai fait poursuivre jusqu'à Henri-Bourassa... c'est inclus dans mon projet global d'urbanisme de Montréal, mais c'est encore beaucoup trop à l'étape d'esquisse pour montrer quoi que ce soit! Mais j'aime vraiment ta façon de le présenter!

Même à l'étape d'esquisse, ça pourrait être intéressant. j'aimerais bien le voir.

J'aime bien l'idée d'une corridor vert au long du parcours du train. Ça serait intéressant de montré une visuelle de ton idée. After I started working on the drawings, I found out that there was a charrette done like 2-4 years ago on the area (I think by McGill architecture students), many came up with similar ideas of a corridor along the train track. It seems to be a natural desired line.