Aller au contenu

Le Roccabella - 40, 40 étages (2018)

IluvMTL

Messages recommendés

• 3 semaines plus tard...

Is it technically possible for both roccabella and avenue to go up at the same time? Seriously, the traffic and logistics of managing that will be a nightmare! Imagine if icone goes up as well! It will be non-stop truck after truck on R-L and de la montagne!

Is it technically possible for both roccabella and avenue to go up at the same time? Seriously, the traffic and logistics of managing that will be a nightmare! Imagine if icone goes up as well! It will be non-stop truck after truck on R-L and de la montagne!

We'll cross that bridge once we get there! If that were ever to happen, it's what I'd call a wonderful problem to deal with!! ;)

• 2 semaines plus tard...

Funny how everybody would be excited about that project if we didn't have like 15 towers planned around that spot. It's a good project. It's not as interesting looking as the The Tour des Canadiens, Avenue and further away the Altoria, Altitude and Mariott, but hey, it's still a massive project. I wish it was 47/27 instead of 37/37 though. That's my only real gripe.