Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 162
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

I'm a little confused. It seems like people are posting photos for Flex and Viva Lofts in the exact same geographic location on Bishop behind the Concordia Fine Arts building. What's what here?

I'm a little confused. It seems like people are posting photos for Flex and Viva Lofts in the exact same geographic location on Bishop behind the Concordia Fine Arts building. What's what here?

They are right next to each other, but different projects.

If you look at Marco's last photo, behind the yellow machine it looks like the hole is a lot deeper. The deeper hole is Viva lofts, it's about two months further along, so it has progressed a little more, the foundations are already poured. Flex is in the foreground, only been excavated a little bit.

And now that I look at the picture again, you can see a wooden fence running along the street, where it ends is where the Viva lofts begin.

Hope my rambling helps.

Thanks Kotar. I was wondering about thes two projects too. That will be a good addition to that stretch of Bishop. Certainly will do much to push businesses across the street to spruce up. I also like the fact that there are two new buildings alongside each other going up. Something that used to happen a lot more in the sixties and seventies.

• 3 semaines plus tard...
  • 3 semaines plus tard...