La Chine ouvre un consulat général à Montréal

MtlMan

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 41
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Because contrary to what you might believe, Brossard isn't entirely made up of chinese people! Out of a total population of 76,500 residents(2010), ther are approx. 10,000 to 11,000 residents who are of chinese/south-east asian decent! That still leaves some 64,000 residents who arent chinese!

I'm aware, I do live on the south shore after all. But it seems to me I've heard a lot of people say it was "1/3 Chinese". Was that once the case?

Mais la Chine est un des pays parmi les plus capitalistes du monde???????????

Let's not go overboard now. Most of China's financial institutions are state owned and governed and 98% of banking assets are state owned. That is not capitalist.

Les chinois sont plus à droite que le Canada est plus capitalistes que le Canada également.

How is it further to the right than Canada?

Seriously... just take a look at China's maze of regulatory problems and random stupid laws. Tariff walls of 200 % and higher on any kind of imported thing, it being illegal to have foreign investment unless a majority stake is granted gratis to a Chinese partner, etc etc there is nothing capitalist there. They have moved a couple of degrees closer to reality than in the past, which is essentially the unique cause of China's rapid growth since the early 1980's. They have not moved any closer since then either.

That the workers get screwed and have no healthcare or anything else is not a part of capitalism...

Because contrary to what you might believe, Brossard isn't entirely made up of chinese people! Out of a total population of 76,500 residents(2010), ther are approx. 10,000 to 11,000 residents who are of chinese/south-east asian decent! That still leaves some 64,000 residents who arent chinese!

Just yesterday a Chinese professor of mine was making an example and said he lived in Brossard, I chuckled :D

Modifié par Cyrus