Aller au contenu

Samysoza

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 1,6k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

24 minutes ago, fastboi said:

i would be hesitant to buy from any chinese developer then...heard many horror stories from other projects as well. Anything to make a profit...smoke and mirrors.

`Anything to make a profit: 

Gee whiz, that's awful,,,.so different from our benevolent Canadian corporate leadership. Thankfully, they are so community- minded here; always thinking first of what`s  best for the community; never putting  profit first. .

Modifié par mont royal
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Il y a 8 heures, fastboi a dit :

i would be hesitant to buy from any chinese developer then...heard many horror stories from other projects as well. Anything to make a profit...smoke and mirrors.

Well, stay away from YUL, then!

(One of the best projects Mtl has had the chance to see drastically change the west downtown skyline, on top of offering world class architecture!) :D

sure the building may look good... i am talking about the maintenance, upkeep and customer service afterwards of a particular developer! recycling, garbage, dirty, unlocked areas. 

Modifié par fastboi

Il y a 12 heures, fastboi a dit :

I currently rent a condo in a Brivia managed project 3280 cavendish. I would never buy anything from them from the poor management and upkeep of the building. Had vandalism and theft in their building in the parking garage...Buyers beware.

Une compagnie de gestion se change, pas l'architecture!

Et sans vouloir manquer de respect aux locataires, je ne pense pas que le ''3280 Cavendish'' et le YUL figurent dans la même catégorie. D'autant plus que les vols et le vandalisme n'ont rien à voir avec la compagnie de gestion.

Il y a 19 heures, fastboi a dit :

I currently rent a condo in a Brivia managed project 3280 cavendish. I would never buy anything from them from the poor management and upkeep of the building. Had vandalism and theft in their building in the parking garage...Buyers beware.

When you buy something from chinese you never know what you will find in the box..

• Like 1