Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

This is Vancouver's Granville street... kinda looks intersting compared to St-Catherine

img3672k.jpg

Looks like a movie set from the 1940's and 1950's. Wasn't Montreal like this years ago?

UnionSquare1-716619.jpg

The second I saw this, I was like this is San Fran :)

Montreal needs to find something that says it is Montreal and its not following other cities.

Modifié par jesseps

publicité
  • Réponses 95
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

What's wrong with it?... well nothing, it does what Toronto wants it to do (bigger better)...the QDS has more depth. There is nothing wrong with this. Montreal focuses on culture (always has), while Toronto wants gigantism and this is fine.

i dunno that it's better than qds ... i've never visited dundas square but from all i've heard the place just doesn't seem to have any "soul" ... place des festival, on the other hand, seems to be doing pretty good at what it intended to do - which isn't the same as what was intended for places like dundas sq, at all ......

i don't understand how everybody wants to make the quartier des spectacles montreal's times square ... lights aren't what it's all about - it's advertising !

What's wrong with it?... well nothing, it does what Toronto wants it to do (bigger better)...the QDS has more depth. There is nothing wrong with this. Montreal focuses on culture (always has), while Toronto wants gigantism and this is fine.

Et pourquoi Montréal ne peut pas miser et sur la culture, et sur le gigantisme?

Tout ce que Montréal a besoin pour avoir son Times Square, c'est une intersection achalandée, pis tu y mets des panneaux publicitaires partout. Pourquoi ne pas remplir le QdS de lumières dans le genre Time Square?

Non, ce genre de choses doit ou peut ce faire St-Catherine coin Mcgill...J'ai toujours pensé cet endroit idéal, mais QDS ce n'est pas ce genre de vocation...Laisser St-Catherine avoir ce genre de pubs...mais pas exagéré non plus comme Toronto