Aller au contenu

Spéculations : Site Place de la Cité internationale phase 2

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

9 minutes ago, Djentmaster001 said:

Okay so in all seriousness, if this is true I think they mean Hariri Pontarini Architects will *finally* have a project in Montreal, if all this is true and hopefully something is announced hella soon. 

And just like that, a sudden surge of website hits on https://hariripontarini.com/ coming from Montreal.

• Like 2

il y a 50 minutes, Djentmaster001 a dit :

Okay so in all seriousness, if this is true I think they mean Hariri Pontarini Architects will *finally* have a project in Montreal, if all this is true and hopefully something is announced hella soon. 

En attendant l'annonce, voici leur genre de magie

One_Bloor,_Toronto.jpg

1Yonge_Main_Final.jpg

The-Massey-Tower-Landscape-Image.jpg

• Like 2

il y a 3 minutes, Cataclaw a dit :

Cette mode d'avoir des balcons courbés un peu comme le Peterson.. je trouve ça OK, mais pas plus que ça.

La photo du centre par contre, (un vieux rendu du 1 Yonge à Toronto si je ne me trompe pas?) c'est superbe!

Bien vu pour le One Yonge Street.

Perso, les courbes je les prends n'importe quand, surtout dans le traditionnel contexte rectiligne de l'architecture montréalaise en matière de gratte-ciel. 

• Thanks 1

il y a 5 minutes, lma13 a dit :

In Toronto you can sell a 3.5 for a million dollar. In mtl you cant.

il y a 22 minutes, go_habs_go a dit :

image.png.e437ab8acd39e55103259c68b1462000.png

I really didn't think that the gap between the two cities (economy, demographics etc) was enough to explain such a difference in the scale of the projects they get vs the ones we get. That gap must be bigger then I thought.

il y a une heure, Ousb a dit :

I really didn't think that the gap between the two cities (economy, demographics etc) was enough to explain such a difference in the scale of the projects they get vs the ones we get. That gap must be bigger then I thought.

Skyscraper = 150m +

Comparaison incluant ce qui est en construction, ce qui avantage Montréal car ça représente 50% de plus.   

Montréal : 17

Toronto : 116

• Thanks 2