Aller au contenu
publicité

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

j'ai remarqué cet après-midi en revenant du travail que le long de la rue Notre-Dame entre Bourbonnière et Frontenac, il y a une série de piquet dans la partie gazonné disposé un peu comme un chemin de métro léger ( 😝 ) et ça m'a fait pensé que peut-être que c'était pour des travaux de forage pour savoir le type de sol pour les futur piliers de cette section. Ce n'est peut-être pas du tout le cas, mais ça y ressemble un peu tout de même! 

• Like 1

publicité
On 2021-05-12 at 9:35 AM, geraldshaw said:

There needs to be an investigation and forensic audit  by the Auditor General of Quebec of  Caisse-Infra regarding REM-Est and other projects that are being kept secret from the public.   Caisse Infra managers  are squandering millions of dollars of  our pension savings to fund the REM-Est  project and now announce a pretense of consultation,  while keeping  secret the drawings  away from Quebecers  -- drawings  of the scars that REM Est  will cause across the city. This is outrageous. Top  management of  Caisse-Infra should resign. Caisse  Directors should be called out  by the public as to their  lack of oversight of REM-Est. The very idea of keeping secret  drawings that Caisse-Infra  knows full well will kill  the project while concurrently driving on spending/wasting millions of dollars of our pension money needs the Auditor General's immediate attention and several resignations and sackings at the Caisse. 

So much uber silence on this opinion. Have emailed to letters to the editor of the Gazette. My written French translation would fail with La Presse and le Journal de Montreal and le Devoir which I read every day. I would like a poster here to send similar letters to the French papers... no problem quoting me. There is a scandal brewing inside  the Caisse on REM Est  with circular firing squads being formed. Vital that this site be fed to the protagonists.

9 minutes ago, geraldshaw said:

So much uber silence on this opinion. Have emailed to letters to the editor of the Gazette. My written French translation would fail with La Presse and le Journal de Montreal and le Devoir which I read every day. I would like a poster here to send similar letters to the French papers... no problem quoting me. There is a scandal brewing inside  the Caisse on REM Est  with circular firing squads being formed. Vital that this site be fed to the protagonists.

I think you need to chill out we haven't seen anything yet of the project. And the caisse is only building what the government is asking it. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, lma13 said:

I think you need to chill out we haven't seen anything yet of the project. And the caisse is only building what the government is asking it. 

Hard to chill out when I see  this drawing in le Journal de Montreal today,

image.thumb.png.f567b4bd935420a2ddd9853a6e2866e9.png

What might help is if the CDPQi puts out some potential designs of what the aerial structure would look like. Shift the debate to the actual design of the structure, get people involved in that discussion. Otherwise it's a lot of speculation (and yes cement pillars would look pretty awful no doubt).

• Like 2

Il y a 8 heures, geraldshaw a dit :

You should spend the same energy on the extension of the blue line because this is the real scandal...with that price for only 6 km.

Je sais pas c'est quoi ton but la dedans ..il y a quelque chose qu'on sait pas... cest louche ton affaire  très louche..

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, crosbyshow said:

You should spend the same energy on the extension of the blue line because this is the real scandal...with that price for only 6 km.

Je sais pas c'est quoi ton but la dedans ..il y a quelque chose qu'on sait pas... cest louche ton affaire  très louche..

i love my city and I fear that a permanent scar will be created by an above ground line along R-L. I have no hidden agenda. Once this project   gets a rubber stamp from the Quebec government -  it will be too late to stop it. As it stands now the  citizens seem to care less and I fear they will get what they deserve for their silence.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Enalung said:

La carte qu'ils ont fourni permet de déduire assez facilement la localisation précise. 

1531965620_Screenshot2021-05-13143035.thumb.png.00b5aa81e647c0009bec3ae2954bea57.png

La totalité du tracé se trouve ici:

https://monrem.ca/participez/maps/contribuez-sur-la-carte-interactive#

C'est quand même en plein milieu de nowhere cette station là. 

• Difficulté a densifier un zonage qui est essentiellement institutionnel (même s'il y a RPA/CHSLD au sud)
  • C'est un campus avec essentiellement 2 entrées, je vois difficilement un partage véhiculaire ici sans contraintes majeures de circulation
  • Aucun commerce de proximité (vraiment *aucun*)
  • Aucune connexion possible avec la Gare d'Anjou
  • Zone industrielle encore très utilisés (alimentation) avec une circulation très dense de camion.

Ce serait avantageux de finir juste au peu au nord, dans l'axe du Cégep, sur Maurice-Duplessis, voir même au coin de Albert-Hudon et M-D. avec une vrai station terminale pour le transit d'autobus.  Finir la station a l'intérieur du Cégep ne bonifie en rien, à moins que la CDPQi pensent convertir le campus en quelque chose d'autre?

Modifié par ymenard