Aller au contenu

Le Duke - 25 étages (2021)

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Il y a 19 heures, denpanosekai a dit :

The IGA at Alexis Nihon is pretty high end.

It's a corporate one owned by Sobeys, not owned by a sole proprietor / franchisee, hence the fancier aspect. Place Longueuil has one too, which looks very similarly high-end.

I believe there are about 5 such IGAs in Qc, out of approx 250 branches (not including depanneur banners). Definitely less than 10.

I'd expect this branch to either be "corpo", or else be operated by the Louise Ménard group (they own Place Dupuis, Complex Desjardins, ÎdS and 2 in St. Lambert).

• Réponses 1,1k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Je crois qu'il serait normal d'ajuster la succursale d'une chaine en fonction de la clientèle ciblée, sans pour autant faire du clientélisme. Ce qui veut dire une présentation plus soignée, certains produits plus haut de gamme, des services plus étendus et un éventail de produits plus large. Mais tout cela en respectant les mêmes spéciaux de la circulaire et les prix réguliers comme dans tous les autres IGA.

Il y a 13 heures, FrancSoisD a dit :

It's a corporate one owned by Sobeys, not owned by a sole proprietor / franchisee, hence the fancier aspect. Place Longueuil has one too, which looks very similarly high-end.

I believe there are about 5 such IGAs in Qc, out of approx 250 branches (not including depanneur banners). Definitely less than 10.

I'd expect this branch to either be "corpo", or else be operated by the Louise Ménard group (they own Place Dupuis, Complex Desjardins, ÎdS and 2 in St. Lambert).

Normally newly built stores, regardless of their status (franchise / corporate owned) , have to follow guidelines regarding design and materials. 

IGA being involved in the process early in the construction stage, they will have the opportunity to have space that is suitable for a grocery store. 

Louise Ménard stores in Iles-des-Soeurs and Saint-Lambert are fine looking. Place Dupuis and Complexe Desjardins are located in spaces that were not very suitable for a grocery store (I shop there every day and hate it a lot). 

il y a 17 minutes, ERJ-Boy a dit :

Normally newly built stores, regardless of their status (franchise / corporate owned) , have to follow guidelines regarding design and materials. 

IGA being involved in the process early in the construction stage, they will have the opportunity to have space that is suitable for a grocery store. 

Louise Ménard stores in Iles-des-Soeurs and Saint-Lambert are fine looking. Place Dupuis and Complexe Desjardins are located in spaces that were not very suitable for a grocery store (I shop there every day and hate it a lot). 

I quite agree with your observations. The outdated downtown St. Lambert location is the worst for this group!

• Like 1

• 2 semaines plus tard...
  • 2 semaines plus tard...