Aller au contenu

L'Avenue - 50 étages

WestAust

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 3,2k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

I guess it depends on the business climate. If real estate conditions stay more or less as they are, the project has a big chance of being completed. If there's a big shock to the system, as we've seen in the US, then all bets are off, of course. And the main risk to the Canadian economy, right now, is its out of whack real estate market, so that risk is pretty real.

I'd say that 9 times out of 10, when the sales office is built, the tower is built as well!

In the past maybe, but there never has been a time in Montreal's history where you have so many major condo projects announced at the same time, I'm afraid a couple of them won't (maybe Roccabella and Overdale) get off the ground

In the past maybe, but there never has been a time in Montreal's history where you have so many major condo projects announced at the same time, I'm afraid a couple of them won't (maybe Roccabella and Overdale) get off the ground

Je crois avoir lu ici que le Roccabella est vendu à 25%! C'est beaucoup pour si peu de temps!