Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

What do you mean by investment? Evidently, 2 elevators for that amount of units can be not enough, especially when one breaks down... but what does that have to do with the investment? There could be 50 elevators for all you care and it would not make it a better investment...

Also, since this is only 10 floors high... half the people won't (ideally) be using the elevators. Either way I'm damn glad my building has 3.

But yeah, if anything I would consider the noisy neighborhood as the number one negative with this place.

• Réponses 162
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

What do you mean by investment? Evidently, 2 elevators for that amount of units can be not enough, especially when one breaks down... but what does that have to do with the investment? There could be 50 elevators for all you care and it would not make it a better investment...

Well, my guess is that when there is less welcomed feature, the value of the propery goes down. Tenants tend to avoid renting such building or buyers would hesitate about the purchase. Anyway, I might be wrong.

Just wish to hear your thoughts whether the num of elevators here is a big turn off - in real life.

Also, since this is only 10 floors high... half the people won't (ideally) be using the elevators. Either way I'm damn glad my building has 3.

But yeah, if anything I would consider the noisy neighborhood as the number one negative with this place.

That's a good point. I once thought its location is the most attractive part.

• 1 mois plus tard...

Bon filler, bien dit. Avec le temps, des arbres et du vécu, ça sera bien de marcher dans ce coin. Je ne chiâlerait pas trop s'il y avait plus de ces projets pour boucher les horribles stationnement de ce coin de la ville

Anglicisme amusant dans la présentation de l'immeuble : ''Avec son emplacement stellaire, FLEX CONDOMINIUMS sera situé sur la rue Bishop entre René-Lévesque et Ste-Catherine.''

Stellar ça va en anglais, mais en français ça veut juste dire que le tout est en lien avec les étoiles. Pas tout à fait assez haut pour ça!

Je marche parfois dans cette rue et finalement, le gabarit est très bien. 10 étages n'écrasent pas la rue, qui est assez large, et les maisons victoriennes en face. En fait, ça donne de la vie à ce bout de rue. Quand je pense que l'ancien plan d'urbanisme ne permettait pas de tels immeubles, ce qui a occasionné 20 ans de retards pour développer les stationnement laids qui étaient là avant.