Aller au contenu

Quartier de la Montagne (Hôtel Four Seasons) - 18 étages (2019)

Memphis 22

Messages recommendés

2 minutes ago, internationalx said:

Both Wanda's and the parking lot across the street are now in DIRE need of development.  Clearly, de la Montagne is (finally) becoming Montreal's luxe shopping street and quality retail buildings  are a must.  

I don't think CAPITAL NORD-EST SOCIETE EN COMMANDITE will spend money to fix up Wanda exterior, since they are the owners of 1310 Maisoneuve. 

The city evaluates the building and land at $2.7 million. I am guessing they want more than $6 million for the land and building. May'be they are holding out on someone willing to pay $12 million or more.

4 hours ago, jesseps said:

I don't think CAPITAL NORD-EST SOCIETE EN COMMANDITE will spend money to fix up Wanda exterior, since they are the owners of 1310 Maisoneuve. 

The city evaluates the building and land at $2.7 million. I am guessing they want more than $6 million for the land and building. May'be they are holding out on someone willing to pay $12 million or more.

Fine, I'll take out my checkbook... but you guys are helping to build!

Il y a 4 heures, jesseps a dit :

Thanks for all the speculations! But what about they're willing to sale at a reasonnable price but they insist that they keep their business at this address using the ground floor of the new building? ?

50 minutes ago, franktko said:

Thanks for all the speculations! But what about they're willing to sale at a reasonnable price but they insist that they keep their business at this address using the ground floor of the new building? ?

Include a premium in the offer so that they can relocate their shitty business to st-laurent street!!