Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 378
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Ogivy right next to HR, like high end bookends

What would be interesting, if the Weston family does something similar to Harrods and put in a high end grocery store inside.

You may be on to something...The Golden-Square Mile needs some fancy shopping ailes. Nothing close by.

Or could that be part of the master plan for the old HR store? Condos & epicurean supermarket. Or maybe just a plain Whole Foods.

What would be interesting, if the Weston family does something similar to Harrods and put in a high end grocery store inside.

Eaton's had one before it closed, not on a grand scale comparable to Harrod's but still it was pretty high end.

Eaton's had one before it closed, not on a grand scale comparable to Harrod's but still it was pretty high end.

Oh yah? I had no idea. I do wish one day they re-open the restaurant on the top floor of the Eaton Center though.

Oh yah? I had no idea. I do wish one day they re-open the restaurant on the top floor of the Eaton Center though.

I fully agree. That was a grand place. It is just so big that you need a restaurant that really attracts people night and day.

Mon bureau a fait un relevé d'arpentage sur le terrain du Thursday's dans le but de faire un plan de propriété. Il faudra faire aussi un plan d'implantation pour la ville. Selon le directeur de projet ce serait pour but de refaire une partie qui a été démolit. Il semblerait que le bâtiment de cette adresse sera conservé si ils veulent refaire tout ça. Sinon je ne vois pas pourquoi on travaillerait sur ça!

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Countup

• Créer...