Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

Est ce que quelqu un peut m expliquer pourquoi les grandes chaines hotelieres (Hilton, Marriott, Waldorf Astoria...) decident d investir a Mtl? Il me semble que les taux d occupation ici sont plutot bas ces derniers temps, notamment avec la baisse de frequentation des touristes americains... Je sais que le volume de construction d'hotels est faible comparativement a d autres villes nord americaines mais quand meme...

publicité
  • 3 semaines plus tard...
  • 2 semaines plus tard...

Montreal is actually lacking in hotel rooms and hotel development has been for the most part of the last 25 years, pretty quiet. In a lot of ways, Montreal is playing a bit of a catch-up game. I mean, finally, Westin is re-entering the market! That was a major brand name missing, for one.

Montreal is actually lacking in hotel rooms and hotel development has been for the most part of the last 25 years, pretty quiet. In a lot of ways, Montreal is playing a bit of a catch-up game. I mean, finally, Westin is re-entering the market! That was a major brand name missing, for one.

Are you sure of that? What i mostly hear is people worried that we had too much hotel developement these last few years and that we might have too many hotels in Montréal?