Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

publicité

l'Art publique demeure une des meilleurs méthodes pour contrôler le problème des graffitis.

Un murs de béton gris et fade est une belle invitation à y faire des dessins tandis qu'une belle oeuvre d'art attire le respect.

Je constate le retour des ambassadeurs du pessimisme !!!!!!

How can anyone walk down st.Catherine and St. Laurent and not be disgusted with the mess those "tagging" losers have made of the streets,are you proud of the condition the buildings are in?

I don't think Ste Catherine is disgusting, or that the tagging problem is too bad there. Within the downtown core it's a pretty decent street in my opinion. Graffiti is much worse in other places like the south west. And yes, the Main above Price Arthur is horrible, but also because there is so much trash and cigarretts on the ground all the time.

That said, the only solution to the tagging problem is: MONEY! :) If only the "ambassadeurs du pessimisme" were millioners :(

I don't think Ste Catherine is disgusting, or that the tagging problem is too bad there. Within the downtown core it's a pretty decent street in my opinion. Graffiti is much worse in other places like the south west. And yes, the Main above Price Arthur is horrible, but also because there is so much trash and cigarretts on the ground all the time.

That said, the only solution to the tagging problem is: MONEY! :) If only the "ambassadeurs du pessimisme" were millioners :(

start at Atwater and make your way to Papineau then tell me St.Catherine doesn't have a major problem (look at the roofs of the buildings). Let me ask you a question have you ever seen graffiti on PVM,CIBC,Place Victoria or any other office tower on RL? the reason why there isn't any is because the owners of the buildings remove it within 24 hours, and the punks who do all the damage know it, on the other hand look what happened in Chinatown with the new complex built a couple of years ago ,first a large tag was sprayed on the side of the building below the roof, nothing was done for months,next thing you know the animals came back and made a complete mess of the entire side of the building (which will probably stay like that for the next 10 years or more)

Personnellement, je ramasse les déchets aussi souvent que je peux et je les dépose dans la poubelle la plus proche. Je fais ça souvent dans le métro mais malheureusement j'ai remarqué que dans beaucoup de stations il n'y a plus de poubelles ou de bacs de récupération sur les quais. Je ne vais tout de même pas "promener" les déchets que je ramasse !!

Le problème est vaste et il a plusieurs origines : l'une de celle-ci est le manque de civisme qui augmente de plus en plus !!!

Concernant les graffitis sur St-Catherine Est, ça fait partie du caractère un peu trash et il y en a de très beaux. Biensûr il faudrait pas que l'avenue McGill ait le même traitement, mais sur St-Cath Est c'est parfait.

This is one of the first views that tourists see if they drive here!

Canyon getting denser!

It is going to be even more stunning, when the Bonaventure completed and all those buildings that are "supposed" to be built. It would be a micro-NYC.