Aller au contenu

Pont Samuel-De Champlain

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Je sais que René Lévesque voulait construire un barrage à cet endroit, pour produire de l'électricité et donner accès aux plaisanciers ce beau fleuve qui deviendrait en fait un immense bassin navigable en aval du pont/barrage. Mais sans aller si loin, je peux imaginer qu'introduire des turbines sous le pont sans en affecter le courant ne devrait pas être si couteux que ça. Je ne suis pas un ingénieur, y-en-t'il un dans la salle? Et pourquoi pas, un pont comprennant aussi des éoliennes?

La Société du Havre voulait construire un barrage "au fil de l'eau" sous le Pont de la Concorde.

Ça impliquait aussi bien des choses, dont la disparission des rapides et l'augmentation du niveau de l'eau d'un mètre ou quelque chose du genre dans tout le secteur, dont les abords des Habitats 67.

(Plus de surf sur une vague continue...)

Il y a déjà eu un barrage à cet endroit, mais il l'ont enlevé. Il causait des innondation dans les terres en amont.

Ensuite il existe un dispositif qui s'appelle l'Hydroliène, similaire à une éolienne, qui n'a pas besoin de barrage. Le problème est qu'il produise de l'électricité beaucoup trop cher pour içi (autour de 20 cent le kW/h) et sont encore au stade expérimentale.

En effet, la force de l'eau sur les pale ainsi que les débris transporté pose beaucoup de problème au concepteur. Il y a cependant à coté de l'ile Saint-Hélène des expérimentation de fait sur un modèle promèteur de conception québécoise avec une base fixe ou les lien électrique sont relier à une base mobile flottante avec ballast contenant l'hydrolienne. Il suffit de remplir les balast d'eau pour la faire couler et la mettre en production et les remplir d'air pour la faire remonté à la surface et l'entretenir.

Les débouché de se projet sont principalement aux endroit ou l'électricité coute beaucoup plus cher qu'ici.

I have an idea for this bridge..how to speed up the process and get it done on time and with quality. Fuck the Bidding system...it's bullshit anyways!

I bid on contracts for equipment all day long and when an end user has decided what they want that is what they order. I deal with the 10 provicial governments, federal government, hospitals across Canada etc etc.

My idea... Give the Bridge contract to a hand picked consortium that includes 1) Rio Tinto Alcan(Aluminium bridge components..who is better???)

2) SNC Lavalin and Aecon ( any better engineering firms??) Pomerleau and Magil construction and finally the BMO and TD banks for financing.

Voila what a consortium!!! Now you get a quality bridge, on time and on budget....Here's the clincher.As part of the deal the consortium build a real World trade center in downtown Montreal with new head offices for TD 45 floors, BMO 55 floors, Rio Tinto 45 floors and SNC builds it's second tower 45 floors!!! So we waste less money and come in at about 5 billion which includes the world trade center. The tolls go to SNC and Aecon and the banks get interest on the loans and the world trade center is a real world trade center... a tax free zone for the 2 banks for a period of 10 years.

Am I nuts or does it make any sense at all!!! I know I am all excited just thinking about it!! Anyways just the part of the hand picked bridge building consortium is too logical to ever be considered......

:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::silly::silly::silly::silly::silly:

Modifié par MARTY

TD is in Toronto to stay there.

I would go with some Mtl investors like CDP ir PSP for the financing, as some equity will be needed anyway, coupled with other international lenders to put additionnal light over Mtl. If this is a PPP, the bulk of equity investors must be Mtl based so that the money stays here.

The role of the Fed Gov. remains unclear here, there are supposed to be the instigator of the projet...

Yeah I mean, BMO HQ to Montreal is okay enough, but the Toronto Dominion Bank? :rotfl:

Anyway all the banks need to HQ in Toronto... I mean they have the Credit River out there, it only makes sense... (maybe we can rename the St Lawrence to the Financial Derivative river...)

JE me demande si c'est quelque chose de faisable. J'adore l'idée, mais est ce que c'est réaliste? Les coûts seraient ils prohibitifs?

I don't see how - you can't have a reservoir because of everything and a run of river would probably fuck up the Seaway! They used to have a dam at the Lachine Rapids, but I think it was torn out during the Seaway construction... there still are a couple of dams out on the Back river though like around Ile Visitation...

Let's get back to my fantasy ...I should elaborate..an Eastern Canadian regional office for the TD Bank...the Scotia Bank has a serious 33 storey tower on Sherbrooke. Why not the same for the TD Bank just a little bigger- for a bigger bank. I'm just having fun, guys ..I haven't gone off the deep end ..yet!!

:embarrassed::embarrassed::drool::drool: