Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 331
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

Now that this project is dead, i sincerely hope they move to Toronto and build it there. I hope it's an incredible success so that It'll be a humiliating reminder and serve us as a lesson for the future.

Let's hope Toronto or Quebec accepts this project but just before the november municipal election......so that we can held Tremblay accountable for it because as far as i know is administration is rejecting it.

On the good side i agree that this is over with and we can got on with something else....If there is indeed something else along the way.

Je vous parie que ça fera comme le projet des frères Reichman (je ne suis pas sûr de leur nom) qui avait été rejeté par Montréal. La réaction de beaucoup de Montréalais (dont certains forumeurs qui étaient sur SSP à l'époque et qui sont ici désormais) était la même que maintenant et tous se sont fait tout petit petit quand des villes comme New-York par exemple ont à leur tour rejeté le projet...

Now that this project is dead, i sincerely hope they move to Toronto and build it there. I hope it's an incredible success so that It'll be a humiliating reminder and serve us as a lesson for the future.

I know how you feel!