Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 214
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

^Accounting, you?

Engineering..

I found it strange that we never have classes in the EV, but now we have classes in the business school.

But what a nice building, the classrooms are a million times better then in the Hall building. And the chairs aren't squeeky.

^I always thought engineering students would have almost all their classes in the EV building.. Although I do remember walking into an engineering class by mistake in the Hall building last year and wondering why it was there.

That said, the ground floor of the EV building has already become a little run down, the bathrooms are in a terrible state. Hopefully the MB building will be maintained better.

The classes are a million times better than the Hall building and a billion times better than the other buildings they rented like the BE, LS buildings, etc. More comfortable chairs, no graffiti, and no foul odours.

I have an exercise science class in the new building on moday, so I guess they are putting any classes they can in there. Probably to get them out of the rented buildings and stop paying that overhead.

• 2 mois plus tard...