Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

A major problem with the design of this building is the elevator arrangement... there are stairs up to the 3rd floor, and six elevators (IIRC), in addition to two emergency/fire staircases. The result is during a class change and etc, the lineups at the elevators is ridiculous and the delay significant. Congestion, again :D

OMG I had to wait 20 minutes once for a F**kin elevator.

The problem is lazy ass people who take it for one floor.:relieved:

But over all it is a pretty attractive building

publicité
  • Réponses 214
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

The secret to taking the elevators in that building is not to take them from the 1st floor, but from the basement! That way you're guaranteed a spot, because the elevator will always empty of its remaining occupants.

The resulting problem though is you may wait even longer for the elevator since only two elevators go to the basement not 1st floor. (is it two? it isn't all of them IIRC)

It's better than at the Hall building though... never bother with that stupid basement elevator to go up, just take the "good" escalator and then the elevator at the lobby.

One issue I have with both the EV and MB buildings, why is there no parking garage, instead they put a bunch of useless lockers and things... The library parking garage is really too small and too low capacity entrances for the student population and the Hall parking garage was converted into storage and the SAE workshop (recently expanded!) years ago. Mind you, I'm too cheap to blow 10 bucks a day for it anyway. A prof I talked to mentioned in EV's case, the parking requirements of the City were exempted because of the presence of the metro tunnel. But the EV has like three basement levels...

Modifié par Cyrus

• 3 mois plus tard...
Does anyone now when the 9th and 10th floors in the MB will be complete?

If they would hurry up and finish them they could add more classrooms and study rooms ;)

If I remember correctly, they 9th and 10th floors were added to the plans later on, once everything had been placed, so they don't really have an idea what to put there.

Though it would be stupid to not just throw up some tables and chairs and make it lounge.

If I remember correctly, they 9th and 10th floors were added to the plans later on, once everything had been placed, so they don't really have an idea what to put there.

Though it would be stupid to not just throw up some tables and chairs and make it lounge.

If the CSU was smart they would do that instead of trying to build a new building :rolleyes:

• 11 mois plus tard...