Aller au contenu
publicité

Ouvrages d'art - Antenne Rive-Sud

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Il y a 20 heures, JB667 a dit :

Je pense qu’il demande la configuration finale des voies de circulation , en ce moment c’est flou et c’est une question que j’ai moi même demandé il y a un certain temps . 

Oui, exact. Je me demandais quelle serait la future configuration. Garderaient-ils une voie de desserte dans chaque direction (en 2x2 voies dans chaque sens, 8 voies en tout) ou feraient-ils comme vers l'est présentement (1x3 voies, 6 voies en tout). Comme dirait l'autre, on verra !

Merci à tous pour vos réponses 

publicité

I just stayed a week at the Marriott, Brossard.  Without a car, forget about taking the REM from Montreal to go shopping at Dix30.  Impossible!
it is not pedestrian friendly,  I wish I could take the REM from Old Montreal to go do my Adonis shopping (the one at Griffintown sucks).  But that will not be feasible.  I’ll have to maintain my Communauto membership.

1 hour ago, steve said:

I just stayed a week at the Marriott, Brossard.  Without a car, forget about taking the REM from Montreal to go shopping at Dix30.  Impossible!
it is not pedestrian friendly,  I wish I could take the REM from Old Montreal to go do my Adonis shopping (the one at Griffintown sucks).  But that will not be feasible.  I’ll have to maintain my Communauto membership.

The Adonis at Dix30 is quite the walk from the future REM station , and with most likely poorly planned bus lines in the area it is not about to get better . Dix30 was designed for the car , nothing else . 

Il y a 15 heures, JB667 a dit :

The Adonis at Dix30 is quite the walk from the future REM station , and with most likely poorly planned bus lines in the area it is not about to get better . Dix30 was designed for the car , nothing else . 

Par planification, tu entends quoi ? Les RTL est en train de repenser les lignes de bus de tout le territoire en fonction de l'arrivée du REM et pour ma part je n'ai rien vu d'annoncé. Par ailleurs, Carbonleo avait dit il y a quelques années que toute la phase 1 du Dix30 allait être redéveloppée éventuellement à la manière du secteur du magasin Apple.

i live in the solar uniquartier and walk to the 10/30 all the time accross the wonderfull pedestrian and bike friendly overpass. For sure i dont walk to the furthest parts but you have access to quite a bit. 

5 hours ago, fastboi said:

i live in the solar uniquartier and walk to the 10/30 all the time accross the wonderfull pedestrian and bike friendly overpass. For sure i dont walk to the furthest parts but you have access to quite a bit. 

Wouldn’t it be cool if Devimco and RioCan got together with Ville de Brossard and implemented an autonomous shuttle system like Navya or EasyMile through the two projects’ sectors for easy last-mile coverage? It is very clear that Dix30 was designed almost exclusively for automobiles, but it wouldn’t take much to change that and make it pedestrian- and transit-friendly. I mean, there isn’t even any really good pedestrian/bike access from the L-sector residential area!