Aller au contenu

Maestria - 57, 61 étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

1 hour ago, Karlam said:

I think the way they are building these towers  does not look like the will be too steady maybe ?

This is not a structural element for the construction site by any means, as excavation merely started, and will probably last almost a year. It's simply a temporary protection for pedestrians, the type which is usually welcome, as it interferes the least with the safety of active and reduced mobilities: there are usually no plywood ramps nor annoying forced detours through 2 intersections involved. 👍

This is contrary to Canvar's project on the south side of PK Ave. (among many other pedestrian-unfriendly construction sites), which blocks both the sidewalk and a protected bike path... 👎

37 minutes ago, FrancSoisD said:

This is not a structural element for the construction site by any means, as excavation merely started, and will probably last almost a year. It's simply a temporary protection for pedestrians, the type which is usually welcome, as it interferes the least with the safety of active and reduced mobilities: there are usually no plywood ramps nor annoying forced detours through 2 intersections involved. 👍

This is contrary to Canvar's project on the south side of PK Ave. (among many other pedestrian-unfriendly construction sites), which blocks both the sidewalk and a protected bike path... 👎

Yeah , that is what I thought. Heh heh .I was able to witness the  yr 92 209 meter towers being built .so looking forward to witness these latest  four 200 Meter towers to go up .I think this one will have the most interruption and inconvenient .With it being  at next to place does festivals .How will that end up ?

3 hours ago, Karlam said:

Yeah , that is what I thought. Heh heh .I was able to witness the  yr 92 209 meter towers being built .so looking forward to witness these latest  four 200 Meter towers to go up .I think this one will have the most interruption and inconvenient .With it being  at next to place does festivals .How will that end up ?

1.) The 1000 dlM is officially 205 m (albeit 213 m measured from St. Antoine).

2.) Of course they've thought this up before hand! They'll most likely have their trucks run back and forth on Jeanne-Mance St., which sort of becomes a dead-end street to access the Hyatt Hotel's parking lot during festivals. De Bleury St. could be a secondary option, however it's often congested during festivals.

il y a 22 minutes, Rocco a dit :

Parait que les poignées de portes sont en or mais c'est juste une rumeur.

Précisions:

- En or à 100%  extrait des mines québécoises.

- Pour l'unique porte d'entrée/sortie, côté intérieur.  Les autres portes n'ont pas de poignée, elles s'ouvrent/se ferment par télécommande.

- Le contact de l'or a une valeur thérapeutique inégalée (légende ou réalité? --vous ne le saurez jamais avant de l'avoir essayé).