Aller au contenu

Nobel Condominiums (Solar Uniquartier) - 28 étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

4 hours ago, SKYMTL said:

Griffintown Grey once again.  Looks like even Techo-Bloc sees the trend in Montreal:  

https://www.techo-bloc.com/shop/masonry/griffintown/

That's what folks think of when they think of Griffintown (and now Montreal in general) architecture.  Not young, hip and cool.  Nope.  Grey.  Fifty shades of grey.  

I think it's gonna be black aluminum plates for this tower. I don't think it's gonna be bricks. Could be grey though, it's not really easy to tell since the renders are kind of depicting the effect of sunlight on the building. 

If we look at these two renders of common areas, it's likely to be black aluminum plates if we look closely

image.png

image.png

Modifié par Walkscore

Il y a 16 heures, SKYMTL a dit :

Griffintown Grey once again.  Looks like even Techo-Bloc sees the trend in Montreal:  

https://www.techo-bloc.com/shop/masonry/griffintown/

Si certains architectes de Gri-ffintown devaient y voir une forme d'hommage à leurs «oeuvres», c'est que la situation est encore plus désespérée que je ne l'imagine. :yikes:

16 hours ago, Walkscore said:

I think it's gonna be black aluminum plates for this tower. I don't think it's gonna be bricks. Could be grey though, it's not really easy to tell since the renders are kind of depicting the effect of sunlight on the building. 

If we look at these two renders of common areas, it's likely to be black aluminum plates if we look closely

image.png

image.png

It seems like whenever architects want to disguise the colors / materials of their buildings they use sunset / night renders.  

It'll be interesting to see if they clad in something like Alpolic, especially since the construction of the exterior would then have to be concrete which is then clad in aluminum composite.  

• 1 mois plus tard...
On 2019-05-20 at 9:46 PM, Walkscore said:

image.png

It's Devimco, so it shall be charcoal-coloured prefab. Don't expect higher-end materials in Brossard compared to their Gft projects, or you'd be quite disappointed...

• Like 1

• 2 semaines plus tard...

J'ai fait une tentative de diagram de l'édifice. La vue à partir de l'autoroute 10.

Pas évident, ce n'est pas vraiment un édifice très épuré. J'étais pas certain des couleurs non plus, les rendus varient beaucoup.

http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=117275

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Miska said:

J'ai fait une tentative de diagram de l'édifice. La vue à partir de l'autoroute 10.

Pas évident, ce n'est pas vraiment un édifice très épuré. J'étais pas certain des couleurs non plus, les rendus varient beaucoup.

http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=117275

J'ai appuyé sur le lien.

J'avoue avoir rigolé pendant un certain temps à première vue. 😂

Ceci étant dit, j'aimes bien ce que tu as réalisé!

22 minutes ago, Né entre les rapides said:

What if, only if, Brossard attracted a more discerning clientele than those in GT?

The best way to tell is to draw a comparison between Brossard and GT's respective urban planning related regulations

Oops, should of quoted FrancoisD instead 😋

Modifié par Walkscore
  • Like 1

• 1 mois plus tard...