Aller au contenu

Nobel Condominiums (Solar Uniquartier) - 28 étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

• 2 mois plus tard...
  • 3 semaines plus tard...
  • 3 semaines plus tard...
3 hours ago, lma13 said:

image.thumb.png.d84c2e2d6087bcf1b35410ef810c5934.pngimage.thumb.png.8b75c4c1bc13b3667883c518fcaad607.pngimage.thumb.png.1b580949521a500950afc82c0f356b4e.pngimage.thumb.png.34e7fe248a7864c94f77342202a08952.png

There's many things I can't tell:

1) Are glasses green?

2) The white supports on the edges linking each individual window, are they there to stay?

3) Is the glass used the same as the one from the office building right beside it (other side of the REM passage-way?

4) Is it high quality? It seems a level lower than what's about/is to be installed, for example, on the 40 storey tower for Bank Nationale on Saint Jacques

16 hours ago, Walkscore said:

There's many things I can't tell:

1) Are glasses green?

2) The white supports on the edges linking each individual window, are they there to stay?

3) Is the glass used the same as the one from the office building right beside it (other side of the REM passage-way?

4) Is it high quality? It seems a level lower than what's about/is to be installed, for example, on the 40 storey tower for Bank Nationale on Saint Jacques

Seems to have a very light green tint compared to the blue glass from the rem. It would've been nicer to have the same color. I doubt the white supports between the windows are there to stay. Its just temporary to install the glass. 

30 minutes ago, lma13 said:

Seems to have a very light green tint compared to the blue glass from the rem. It would've been nicer to have the same color. I doubt the white supports between the windows are there to stay. Its just temporary to install the glass. 

I actually feel like the REM should have had used light green tint curtain walls, given that the REM's representative color is green on its logo, as crazy as that sounds!

• 4 semaines plus tard...