_mtler_

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 5,1k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

20 hours ago, Rocco said:

20200524_130441.jpg

Jeez seems like for decades, the skyline was dominated by CIBC, 1 PVM and Bourse, until along came 1000 DLG and 1250 RL. Pretty soon they’ll all be lost in the jungle of bland max-height condos and a few unique office towers.

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, SameGuy a dit :

Jeez seems like for decades, the skyline was dominated by CIBC, 1 PVM and Bourse, until along came 1000 DLG and 1250 RL. Pretty soon they’ll all be lost in the jungle of bland max-height condos and a few unique office towers.

Blah, most of these 'bland max height condos' are still much shorter than the Bourse, 1250 or 1000. And the ones that are the tallest are usual pretty interesting looking, barring a few exceptions. The blandest are shorter and at least densify the downtown core. 

• Like 2

I feel like the architecture of our "Big 5" are of such a high caliber that they stand the test of time and still stand apart from the current crop of 140-200M towers.   In fact, when I look at pics of the business core, Sun Life still has such a powerful presence despite it being 120M +/-.    I do think BNC and VslP will be quality towers.   

• Like 3

1 hour ago, internationalx said:

I feel like the architecture of our "Big 5" are of such a high caliber that they stand the test of time and still stand apart from the current crop of 140-200M towers.   In fact, when I look at pics of the business core, Sun Life still has such a powerful presence despite it being 120M +/-.    I do think BNC and VslP will be quality towers.   

Agree 100%. I’m looking forward to the architecture, and I’m all for density, it’s just a bit melancholy that the “Big 5” will be mostly crowded out of prominence. Sun Life, Château Champlain, RBC, Cathédrale (KPMG) and even Basilique Notre Dame are all also iconic in spite of being dwarfed. I really have my fingers crossed that the 120m La Baie takes its proper place next to KPMG.

Modifié par SameGuy
  • Like 1

il y a 35 minutes, Dominic723 a dit :

Une structure pour le chantier du siège social de la Banque Nationale ou bien un support pour un panneau annonçant une futur projet ? 🤩

5BD151EF-177B-4FED-B262-FCB97613633B.jpeg

Agrandissement du Bureau en Gros, encore plus gros!😃

• Haha 1