Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 21
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Avec le 1100$ par mois le gars peut s'acheter un condo abordable et le louer et profiter du systeme deux fois.

C'est 1096$ pour un 4 chambres.

Disons que c'est pas tous les projets (et même logements) qui t'offrent un tarif aussi bon.

Prix envisagé des loyers mensuels avec rabais pour les membres :

645 $ (1 chambre), 730 $ (2 chambres), 834 $ (3 chambres), 1096 $ (4 chambres)

De toute façon, il y a une sélection et c'est destiné aux familles.

Quand tu vas quitter ton condo, tu vas te faire quelques dizaines de milliers de dollars en profit et tu risques d'acheter un peu plus grand/cher.

Ceux qui vont quitter la coop n'auront rien.

On peut en discuter longuement...

Je paye moins cher pour habiter mon logement du Plateau que le nouveau propriétaire du condo voisin. Même services de proximité, sensiblement la même dimension habitable, même parcs, même distance du métro, j'ai même une cours arrière et lui non...

C'est unfair?

I completely disagree. The difference of money not used on the down payment can be invested to bring a much higher return on the investment in a diverse portfolio. Moreover, the monthly running expenses are near equal to fix-lost items like interest on the mortgage, property tax and condo/maintenance fees.

I would be in a tremendous financial advantage if I could live subsidized like this and keep my investments. I computed that I would need to have a year over year return of about 7% after tax to make renting better than buying, which is not easy to do on the following years. With a unit like this, it falls to 2%.

This is unfair, plain and simple.

Ce type de coop est surtout destiné aux familles qui souffrent du manque de logements abordables dans un secteur en pleine gentrification où on ne construit que du 550-900 pi2.

En fait, ce n'est surtout pas pour toi et moi qui pouvons envisager d'investir un surplus budgétaire mensuel!

Sinon, tu peux toujours appliquer à l'une de ces coops plutôt qu'acheter! :silly:

Mais sans blague, tu peux toujours te renseigner sur les conditions d'admission pour comprendre ce que ça demande.

Modifié par UrbMtl

To qualify for the city's financial aid : for a single person first time buyer without children, the maximum is 200K for a new built (extras and taxes included) (see http://ville.montreal.qc.ca/portal/page?_pageid=9337,112591595&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL)

Good luck finding something with 2 bedrooms well situated under that price :/

Modifié par ScarletCoral

• 3 mois plus tard...

Just wondering what you meant by you qualified for an affordable unit? Do you just mean you got that 6000$ rebate as a first time home buyer or did you really get a significant discount?

Why did you not qualify as a first time buyer to get the affordable unit.

I am a first time home buyer as well and I did get a affordable unit, on the 4th floor though, not top floor.

Just wondering what you meant by you qualified for an affordable unit? Do you just mean you got that 6000$ rebate as a first time home buyer or did you really get a significant discount?

The affordable units at Le Canal were units 07, 08 and 09 on each floors. They have "less nice" finishes, you had to a be a first time buyer and I think you can't resell them for a specific amount of time. I am unsure if you were able to purchase a parking spot and if you could, you were placed last on the list (major turnoff in my case).

They were simply priced cheaper than the other units (they were also smaller) at about 235 000$ I think, but I don't remember exactly. So no, no discounts, just priced that way because of Project Montreal obligations or something like that.

• 1 mois plus tard...