Aller au contenu

Tour des Canadiens 2 - 53 étages (2019)

MARTY

Messages recommendés

Quoi que je suis un peu déçu du possible 37 étages et de la conservation des façade de vielles bâtisse au bas de la TDC 2, je vois quelque chose d'intéressant sur ce rendu , à droite complêtement il y a 2 tours qui ont l'air de faire dans les 50 étages ou presque. Ça pourrait être intéressant si ces édifice se concrétise. :)NORM-LI-AG-I-150810_CAM-MATCH-AERIAL1.jpg

• Réponses 4k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

I totally disagree. I love Montreal but I wish it was as vibrant and lively as Madrid.

Plaza de España is so not Madrid's CBD, Azca is. It's true that square has become deteriorated but there are new projects (Norman Foster involved) that could change this.

http://www.elmundo.es/madrid/2014/05/17/5377bfc0268e3e5a1c8b4575.html

I really love Montreal but i don't think it's an example of a city without empty creapy buildings or massive parking lots :o

You're such an arrogant fool its not even funny. Only weak people like yourself can't have a debate on the economic viability of projects and how it relates to real estate.

trust me, you're little whining about my posters does nothing to deter me.

Ce serait bien que tu apportes quelque chose aux discussions, avec peut-être des photos, ou alors des idées nouvelles..? Je vois pas ce que tes attaques apportent au sujet, on peut retourner au sujet svp? :cartman:

Hi, my name is Alexandre Tazi and I'm a realtor. One of your contributers brought this forum to my attention, and I will be glad participate to this forum to the best of my ability. As platinum broker, I now have the priviledge of offering a limited selection of units at La Tour des Canadiens Phase 2 as early as tomorrow morning (Saturday). This will be done by appointment only, at a temporary location near the future sales office. Please note that I am not authorized to reveal pricing and plans publicly, but I will be glad to provide interested buyers with this information privately. I expect that you will be pleasantly surprised with this information. Contact by phone or email is the easiest way to get ahold of me: 514-830-5777 / http://www.alextazi.com/tour-des-canadiens-2/[/quote

Welcome to the forum . Please note this is not and add site , or a sales office or a place to do business , please read the engagement when you subscribed to the forum. Thank you.

You're off base Marty.. people are bitching about the architectural quality of the project, all I'm saying is we get what the market can support. CF/Canderel are not charities, to invest money the return has to be sufficient. So TDC #2 isn't an architectural wonder - no sh*t.

Mark has no argument, the only thing he can come up with is the Mtl can't do this can't do that.

Can't handle flight to China, although there is an Air china link starting in a few weeks ( Funny how they highlighted that the Mtl market has been ready for a direct flight to China for a number of years, despite your strong arguments that it is not: http://montrealgazette.com/travel/air-china-gets-ready-to-bring-asia-closer-to-montreal#!/?__lsa=7373-aa91)

Can't handle real estate development although we are living a real estate boom in downtown that is quite impressive.

Mark's "Mtl can't handle" list could be very long... but i'll stop here

This is unilateral, there is no thinking in practically everything he put on this forum, simply rewind and replay the same disk over and over.

He seems to take a weird pleasure at downgrading his own neighborhood.

Modifié par SkahHigh

Again very unfair. If you listened and stop being such a child, you'd realize that the argument I put forward is that the architectural quality of a project is directly related to the profit potential of the project in question. This is a very fair statement. Montreal is just not a top tier city that's going to attract top end projects of high architectural quality.

So yes, I stand by my assertion.

And Malmö, Oslo, Copenhagen and Rotterdam are top tier? Cause They have really nice buildings with great architecture and design, even more than the new projects in TO (just shorter)

Je pense que c'est plus à la ville de mettre ses culottes et de demander un design interessant pour les nouveaux projets...

Again very unfair. If you listened and stop being such a child, you'd realize that the argument I put forward is that the architectural quality of a project is directly related to the profit potential of the project in question. This is a very fair statement. Montreal is just not a top tier city that's going to attract top end projects of high architectural quality.

So yes, I stand by my assertion.

Have you counted the number of towers in Toronto that are built cheap to the point you can feel the wind blowing through the windows?

Sorry to cut you when you're about to wet your panties...

Promoters want to make money. This is how the construction business works.

End of the story...

Have you counted the number of towers in Toronto that are built cheap to the point you can feel the wind blowing through the windows?

Sorry to cut you when you're about to wet your panties...

Promoters want to make money. This is how the construction business works.

End of the story...

I have in mind Toronto's 2nd tallest, the Trump Tower (or is it Trum Tower?) which, on top of being ugly, was plagued with construction issues and legal battles.

If that had happened in Montreal, I guess it would have demonstrated how bad our economy is :rolleyes: