Aller au contenu
publicité

Tour des Canadiens 2 - 53 étages (2019)

MARTY

Messages recommendés

Je crois que CF a tout simplement 2 types de plans selon la hauteur qui sera accordée, pour 37 étages et 120m ou pour 47 étages et 170m. L'architecture est presque la même de toute façon.

Ils ont aussi évoqué la possibilité d'avoir 49 étages.

J'aimerais bien que ça soit 49 étages pour la TDC2 et 37 étages pour la TDC3. Tanné des tours jumellles.

publicité
  • Réponses 4k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Mark i am leaving for Madrid visiting my family at the end of the month , i could tell you than Montreal is more dynamic than Madrid. Plaza de Espana in the center of the city is surrounded with empty creapy building.

http://ccaa.elpais.com/ccaa/2012/05/26/madrid/1338047868_371890.html

You're off base Marty.. people are bitching about the architectural quality of the project, all I'm saying is we get what the market can support. CF/Canderel are not charities, to invest money the return has to be sufficient. So TDC #2 isn't an architectural wonder - no sh*t.

Mark i am leaving for Madrid visiting my family at the end of the month , i could tell you than Montreal is more dynamic than Madrid. Plaza de Espana in the center of the city is surrounded with empty creapy building.

http://ccaa.elpais.com/ccaa/2012/05/26/madrid/1338047868_371890.html

Totally true. Visited this summer and it was very disappointing and underwhelming for a CBD.

J'aimerais bien que ça soit 49 étages pour la TDC2 et 37 étages pour la TDC3. Tanné des tours jumellles.

J'en pense la même chose, et même si on se ramasse avec 2 tours de 47 étages ou 3 tours de 37 étages, est t'il vraiment nécessaire qu'elles soient pareilles?

Je trouve la tour bien correct, mais je crains que le fais de la cloner la rende banale.

Une variation dans le design des phases subséquentes rendrais le tout beaucoup plus beau selon moi!

Hi, my name is Alexandre Tazi and I'm a realtor. One of your contributers brought this forum to my attention, and I will be glad participate to this forum to the best of my ability. As platinum broker, I now have the priviledge of offering a limited selection of units at La Tour des Canadiens Phase 2 as early as tomorrow morning (Saturday). This will be done by appointment only, at a temporary location near the future sales office. Please note that I am not authorized to reveal pricing and plans publicly, but I will be glad to provide interested buyers with this information privately. I expect that you will be pleasantly surprised with this information. Contact by phone or email is the easiest way to get ahold of me: 514-830-5777 / http://www.alextazi.com/tour-des-canadiens-2/

Hi, my name is Alexandre Tazi and I'm a realtor. One of your contributers brought this forum to my attention, and I will be glad participate to this forum to the best of my ability. As platinum broker, I now have the priviledge of offering a limited selection of units at La Tour des Canadiens Phase 2 as early as tomorrow morning (Saturday). This will be done by appointment only, at a temporary location near the future sales office. Please note that I am not authorized to reveal pricing and plans publicly, but I will be glad to provide interested buyers with this information privately. I expect that you will be pleasantly surprised with this information. Contact by phone or email is the easiest way to get ahold of me: 514-830-5777 / http://www.alextazi.com/tour-des-canadiens-2/

If someone interested but floor number is still not officialy 37 and could be more what can we expect ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk