Aller au contenu

Tour des Canadiens 2 - 53 étages (2019)

MARTY

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 4k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

I heard it wasn't selling close to projected numbers. Hence they had to offer a generous discount ($25K) last week.

You should have read the previous page. 91% of all units are already sold and those are confirmed numbers, not projected.

You should have read the previous page. 91% of all units are already sold and those are confirmed numbers, not projected.

Pardonnez-moi mon ignorance, mais est que tu parles de la Tour des Canadiens 2? C'est vraiment vendu à 91%? déjà?

I just looked on my dashboard and it seems like more than 50% of the units are being sold through two brokers: Rai Hansrani and Jolly Deol / Step 2 Real Estate. They are listed as still available with the latest update being this morning at 10AM.

It could very well be that 10% is all that's available at the sales office.

I just looked on my dashboard and it seems like more than 50% of the units are being sold through two brokers: Rai Hansrani and Jolly Deol / Step 2 Real Estate. They are listed as still available with the latest update being this morning at 10AM.

It could very well be that 10% is all that's available at the sales office.

Can you give us a link to your dashboard?

I also believe that TdC was allocating a set of units for different brokers and that these brokers had exclusivity on the units...

Can you give us a link to your dashboard?

I also believe that TdC was allocating a set of units for different brokers and that these brokers had exclusivity on the units...

Unfortunately, it is a broker-oriented paid application from EV which shows local unit availability for investors. I'm not sure about the copyright terms so I'll hold off posting screenshots for the time being.

Unfortunately, it is a broker-oriented paid application from EV which shows local unit availability for investors. I'm not sure about the copyright terms so I'll hold off posting screenshots for the time being.

Thats what i call chickening out

Déjà je ne sais pas si une tour 91% vendue à des gens en Asie et des "anglophones" de je ne sais pas trop où est désirable pour qui que ce soit à part Cadillac Fairview. Le centre-ville de Vancouver fait un peu ghost town par rapport à MTL, même si tous les condos sont flambant neufs...