Aller au contenu
publicité

IluvMTL

Messages recommendés

Bad news for the overpriced junk they sell at the Bell Center!

The vendors at the bell center should wear masks and carry guns, how any idiot would pay $10.50 for a beer is beyond me,there must be some shortage of beer in Montreal (then again aren't the Canadiens owned by Molson?)

publicité
  • Réponses 184
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

The vendors at the bell center should wear masks and carry guns, how any idiot would pay $10.50 for a beer is beyond me,there must be some shortage of beer in Montreal (then again aren't the Canadiens owned by Molson?)

Its 10.50$ cause you have no choice... you want to buy a coke, its 5$... it's a steal and they know it.

The hockey tickets are also insane... some which sold at 35-40$, two years back are now 150$!! We're talking about the same tickets over the course of two-three years...

The market is very soft, and those prices are not helping,... my brother who usually sell some of his season tickets have a tough time getting rid of them at below cost! Imagine!

Also, if you're in a loge and want to order food, two pizza, 12 hotdogs, 12 smoked meat and 2 grosse patates =.... drumroll.... 400$!! Like wow!!!!

BTW, great news for the mcdonalds, that gives us more choice versus the overpriced and bad quality at the CCE food court.

Its 10.50$ cause you have no choice... you want to buy a coke, its 5$... it's a steal and they know it.

The hockey tickets are also insane... some which sold at 35-40$, two years back are now 150$!! We're talking about the same tickets over the course of two-three years...

The market is very soft, and those prices are not helping,... my brother who usually sell some of his season tickets have a tough time getting rid of them at below cost! Imagine!

Also, if you're in a loge and want to order food, two pizza, 12 hotdogs, 12 smoked meat and 2 grosse patates =.... drumroll.... 400$!! Like wow!!!!

BTW, great news for the mcdonalds, that gives us more choice versus the overpriced and bad quality at the CCE food court.

C'est cher payé pour voir des perdants et à tout le moins cela devrait couper l'appétit, non?

Acpnc writes "C'est cher payé pour voir des perdants et à tout le moins cela devrait couper l'appétit, non?".

What? Serieux dude ... si tu vas au Centre Bell pour whatever ca coute ce que ca coute. For whatever reason someone attends an event they will expect to pay $$ for food, drink, souvenirs etc. C'est comme payer des $$ pour autres choses ... it's discretionary.

Malek

At CCE the Leb food is not bad no? Usually get a pita stuffed with goodness ... though with tax gets close to 10 bucks for an oversized wrap.

On the other hand 10 stupid nuggets, fry and large root beer at the Arches was 10 bucks on Sunday. That's a rip....

Malek

At CCE the Leb food is not bad no? Usually get a pita stuffed with goodness ... though with tax gets close to 10 bucks for an oversized wrap.

bro you really want me to burst your bubble about that lebanese dude?? lololol.... don't get me wrong, i eat there too... ;)

Pis après ça on dit que l'OSM c'est élitiste....

Tu parles à un moyen oriental de bouffe moyen oriental ben ordinaire (pour rester poli)... si tu veux des bonnes adresses, tu peux le demander, c'est pas élitiste ça lol