Aller au contenu
publicité

Prolongement de la ligne Bleue

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

1 minute ago, andre md said:

Orange line expansion  to Bois-francs have to be prioritize. It's a relief in case of a major issue occuring in the mont-royal tunnel. 

Oui absolument, en plus que c'est pas une grosse extension du nouveau garage jusqu'a bois franc.. 

come on !!

Just now, Rocco said:

No one votes CAQ in ville Saint-Laurent. Hopefully Legault can see past that. Hopefully.

Alan De Sousa has to be more vocal. I know he has a few times but he brings up the subject and then stops talking about it.  Forget changing the name of a rem station and go show the importance of extending to bois franc

publicité
il y a 4 minutes, tokywan a dit :

🤣 Je ne comprends pas comment se fait t-il que la CDQC pense que le centre-ville est la destination premiere de tout le monde, ce n'est pas Las Vegas lol. D'ou viennent leur données? Ils sont conscient que la plupart des gens de l'est de l'ile vont dans d'autres arrondissements quotidiennement.

Pour que le centre-ville devient vraiment ''LA PLACE DU 21SIECLE'' il faudrait canceler le Royalemount, ajouter des dizaines de parcs dans l'arrondissement, des hopitaux, des usines, tous les magasin qui pourraient existés, ecoles secondaire, cegeps, etc. 

😂Et voilà.

Ya 2 cegep just side by side a st-laurent. Vanier et cegep st-laurent. 

Cegep john abbott et campus mcdonald dans l'ouest. 

Hopitaux Santa cabrini , maisonneuve rosemont et institut de cardiologie dans le meme secteur de l'est. 

Ya pas que le centre-ville. 

il y a une heure, Rocco a dit :

No one votes CAQ in ville Saint-Laurent. Hopefully Legault can see past that. Hopefully.

"No one votes"  XYZ is just like everyone votes XYZ.  In either case, electoral considerations are mute, as the outcome of the next vote will not be significantly affected by a decision to do something (or not) in favour of the local constituents.  Also, as you well know, the previous Liberal government was in place when the REM project was approved, and the wisdom of extending the orange line of the metro to Bois-Franc was already apparent; yet, they did not push for it.  

In the specific case of the above extension, the potential beneficiaries are not limited to Saint-Laurent; in fact, I believe that it is those living further west and north-west along REM stations who would benefit the most from having an additional transit option.  I also agree with @andre md's argument in regards of providing a "relief in case of a major issue occuring in the Mont-Royal tunnel".  

Several moons ago, I had advanced the view that the reason for not pursuing the extension of the orange line to Bois-Franc was not so much a lack of funds (as this project would be comparatively modest), but could rather be related to  the agreement with the CDPQ-i.  I thought and still think that this is not an insurmountable obstacle, but I believe that an amendment to the original agreement with the CDPQ-i would have to be negotiated and agreed upon.

Il y a 5 heures, Rocco a dit :

L'année prochain il se tiendra un référendum pour un système électoral proportionel au provincial. Ce sera pu la même game pour les années qui viennent, si ça passe.

il y a 32 minutes, Charlemagne a dit :

L'année prochain il se tiendra un référendum pour un système électoral proportionel au provincial. Ce sera pu la même game pour les années qui viennent, si ça passe.

Si on voulait élaborer sur le thème que tu introduis et ses ramifications, il faudrait le faire dans le fil réservé aux discussions politiques.

Ceci dit, si on se limite à la question du prolongement de la ligne orange jusqu'à Bois-Franc, je réitère mon opinion à l'effet  que la partisanerie politique a très peu à faire (ou joue un rôle très secondaire) dans le processus décisionnel ayant trait à ce cas.  

C'est tout simplement faux de toute façon (15% aux dernières élections, ce n'est pas négligeable considérant le nombre de votes acquis pour le PLQ). Une partie de Saint-Laurent, y compris Bois-Franc, fait très "banlieue", donc électorat de la CAQ.

Lololol despite huge tracts of land dedicated to highways and interchanges, railways, more than a third of Trudeau airport, tons of green space and parks, and thousands of businesses large and small making up the largest employment hub outside of downtown, and it still has a population density of >2300/km²… but yeah let’s call it “très banlieue.” 🙄

• Thanks 1

il y a 37 minutes, jp_mtl a dit :

Une partie de Saint-Laurent, y compris Bois-Franc, fait très "banlieue", donc électorat de la CAQ.

Ah oui!  Quid des circonscriptions de Nelligan, Jacques-Cartier, Robert-Balwin, Lafontaine?  --Electorat CAQ!

Eh mais attention, c'est censé être une discussion sur la ligne orange!

I think one of the issues with the extension to bois franc is that its too "small" for the provincial government.  So they come up with these "on va fermer la boucle!!" or "on senva a laval version 2" but those are obviously much bigger projects that are harder to get going.

I might be completely wrong on processes and all but I feel like St Laurent/Montreal/STM should be pushing for it a lot more. Can't they come up with the plan and fund a part of it, bring the plan to the MTQ and ask them to fund the rest?

Just now, Né entre les rapides said:

Ah oui!  Quid des circonscriptions de Nelligan, Jacques-Cartier, Robert-Balwin, Lafontaine?  --Electorat CAQ!

Eh mais attention, c'est censé être une discussion sur la ligne orange!

Ouin plutot la ligne bleue hahaha , oops

il y a 10 minutes, montrealgoalie a dit :

I think one of the issues with the extension to bois franc is that its too "small" for the provincial government.  So they come up with these "on va fermer la boucle!!" or "on senva a laval version 2" but those are obviously much bigger projects that are harder to get going.

I might be completely wrong on processes and all but I feel like St Laurent/Montreal/STM should be pushing for it a lot more. Can't they come up with the plan and fund a part of it, bring the plan to the MTQ and ask them to fund the rest?

il y a 11 minutes, montrealgoalie a dit :

Ouin plutot la ligne bleue hahaha , oops

C'est vrai sauf que...  tous les  messages récents sur ce fil portent sur le prolongement de la ligne orange jusqu'à Bois-Franc.  On a été victime d'un détournement!😅