Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 753
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

J'étais au C-V ce matin et j'ai passé devant. Ça avance bien et ma première impression était exacte, les floor plates seront très petits...mais ce n'est pas grave, je crois que ce sera un immeuble acceptable pour ce coin de la ville!

I was checking the site on Google Satellite the other day - even with this hotel taking up a small section of the overall lot, a HUGE office building can still be built. The lot is very big: imagine an L-shaped base with the tower portion rising on the back 1/2 of the land. Retail along De Maisonneuve with entrances to the office building from both Mansfield and Metcalf. Lots of possibilities.

I was checking the site on Google satellite the other day - even with this hotel taking up a small section of the overall prize, a HUGE office building can still be built. The lot is very big: imagine an L-shaped base with the tower portion rising on the back 1 / 2 of the land. Retail along De Maisonneuve with entrances to the office building from both Mansfield and Metcalf. Lots of possibilities. [/ QUOTE]

* Totally agree!

* They should build like a Trump Tower building with shops, restaurants, offices, luxurious condos !

I was checking the site on Google Satellite the other day - even with this hotel taking up a small section of the overall lot, a HUGE office building can still be built. The lot is very big: imagine an L-shaped base with the tower portion rising on the back 1/2 of the land. Retail along De Maisonneuve with entrances to the office building from both Mansfield and Metcalf. Lots of possibilities.

Definately agree with you on that, however, unless SITQ and Hines decide to go in a different route for the proposed tower, I don't really expect to see anything much taller than what they are proposing right now(900 de Maisonneuve building with 28 floors)

Unless the R.E. Market heats up alot more and space quickly runs out, there won,t be any reason for them to build anything taller!

Definately agree with you on that, however, unless SITQ and Hines decide to go in a different route for the proposed tower, I don't really expect to see anything much taller than what they are proposing right now(900 de Maisonneuve building with 28 floors)

Unless the R.E. Market heats up alot more and space quickly runs out, there won,t be any reason for them to build anything taller!

Mixed use! Mixed use! Mixed use!

The office market won't give us much... so let's take from the residential, retail and other markets! Give me a 45 storey tower:

1. Retail @ 1st, 2nd, 3rd

2. Office space @ 4th - 18th

3. Condo/apartment @ 19th-44th

4. Restaurant/bar @ 45th

Mixed use! Mixed use! Mixed use!

The office market won't give us much... so let's take from the residential, retail and other markets! Give me a 45 storey tower:

1. Retail @ 1st, 2nd, 3rd

2. Office space @ 4th - 18th

3. Condo/apartment @ 19th-44th

4. Restaurant/bar @ 45th

I love your Idea..now all you have to do is make a pitch to SITQ. See what they say!

If I may add to your idea...

I'd have retail space on floors 1 and 2. Parking on floors 3 to 12 (can't go underground, cause of the metro), a business centre (Conference rooms/ Copy Rooms / Room with CPU's) on Floor 14 (in reality it's the 13th floor, but we all know how superstitious people can get) :rolleyes:, Office space on the 15th to the 30th floor, a Gym with a sauna on the 31st floor and finally Condo's from the 32nd to the 48th floor. If possible, put a rooftop terrasse with a swimming pool and a couple of BBQ's so people can enjoy the view!

Oh yeah, I'd also have a restaurant/Bar on the 49th floor...why not?;)

I love your Idea..now all you have to do is make a pitch to SITQ. See what they say!

I'd have retail space on floors 1 and 2. Parking on floors 3 to 12 (can't go underground, cause of the metro), a business centre (Conference rooms/ Copy Rooms / Room with CPU's) on Floor 14 (in reality it's the 13th floor, but we all know how superstitious people can get) :rolleyes:, Office space on the 15th to the 30th floor, a Gym with a sauna on the 31st floor and finally Condo's from the 32nd to the 48th floor. If possible, put a rooftop terrasse with a swimming pool and a couple of BBQ's so people can enjoy the view!

Even better!

Mais reste que des stationnements étagés c'est pas très joli. Je crois qu'il y un édifice dans le coin justement avec un de ces stationnements...On dirait une immense bouche d'aération.