Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

Well, this is a welcome sight. I am very impressed that the project is going forward and that tearing Bens down was not done to enlarge a parking lot. That said, this project may turn out to be well-done. Yes, it's not a skyscraper but it will add nice density to the area and help complete to renaissance of de Maisonneuve Blvd which is looking great; it will be our most cohesive and complete boulevard from Bleury to Guy.

I agree with your comment. Sadly, Maisonneuve has been cut in half at st-laurent and won't be as cohesive as you think.

publicité
  • Réponses 753
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

I agree with your comment. Sadly, Maisonneuve has been cut in half at st-laurent and won't be as cohesive as you think.

For once, I strongly agree with Malek.

Ugh... what a nonsensical decision... just cutting up a major road in two like that. I'm all in favor of tilting the scale towards increased public transportation, building new bike paths, expanding the metro, etc.. until we start breaking up important roads for no reason.

They want to abrutly end the boulevard to make up a nice lot for development? Oh so now there's a shortage of vacant lots? Leave the road and build something over it if you really have to!

C'est ça qui arrive quand on laisse la nouvelle mouture de pseudo-urbanistes à Montréal décider les shots... ridicule.

je vois même pas en quoi ça va encourager les gens à prendre le transport à commun.

For once, I strongly agree with Malek.

Ugh... what a nonsensical decision... just cutting up a major road in two like that. I'm all in favor of tilting the scale towards increased public transportation, building new bike paths, expanding the metro, etc.. until we start breaking up important roads for no reason.

They want to abrutly end the boulevard to make up a nice lot for development? Oh so now there's a shortage of vacant lots? Leave the road and build something over it if you really have to!

What are you gusy talking about? What have they done to de maisonneuve? Where? Anyone got pictures?

we have already talked about this before.

La place des spectacles will cut maisoneuve in half. People will be forced to turn right then left coming from east...

2 more turns, 2 times more chances of hitting pedestrians and cyclists.

hopefully there's an error in your map, clark has to go north between maisoneuve and Maisoneuve...

or else.:mad: :mad: :mad:

I didn't change the street orientations, but yeah, most likely Clark will go north until Maisonneuve, or i'll be pretty tabarnaque'd. :mad:

It wouldn't make sense... go up on st-laurent, turn left on ontario, then turn left on st-urbain, then another right to maisonneuve... ish.

turning left on st-urbain would be the worst because of incoming traffic...