Aller au contenu
publicité

Waldorf Astoria Montréal - 35 étages (2007)

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Holy shit! If you look closely at the Golf course in front of that Hotel in U.A.E., you can see that the Golf course can be lit up at night. I'm soo jealous! I wish I could play golf at night over here!!!

they don't have a choice but to play only at night !! lolol, its like 40-50c during the day!

publicité

J'ai vu des parties de miniputs sur des lacs gelée lors de sortit de pêche sur glace, mais pas du golf. Mais je crois que le problème réside dans l'entretient. Surtout que tu ne voudra pas créer des plaque de glace sur un vrai terrain de golf puisque cela pourrais être catastrophique au printemps.

Mais sur un lac, ça pourrais p-t se faire.

Wow! I like this design (I think the glass adds a lot more elegancy to the new tower and somehow opens it up a lot, but I hope the white spots won't change color troughout the years and become awful.

However, is this a real rendering ?

The new rendering looks like 2 1000 la gauchetieres.

Also,

Est-ce que quelqu'un a déjà joué au gold en hiver, me semble que ce pourrait etre intéressant au Québec? Avec des balles oranges et des parcours tappés, et des "snow pits". :-)

Taking the Dorion train past meddowbrook everyday for 8 years, HS and UNI now, I've seen many people try to play golf there in the winter.

No copper roof :( The new design is just updated for like the 21st century (i.e more glass). Seeing its practically the same structure as before.

The W=A will be Montreal's 2nd 5-star hotel right?

I was actually thinking today that they may change the design but keep the twin look ... I love it, but can someone confirm that this is the new rendering of the Waldorf Astoria Montreal ?

Jesseps, I'm pretty sure we have more than 1 5-star hotel. The Westin, Ritz, Sofitel, Queen Elizabeth, Omni, Le Crystal, St James... and I'm sure I'm forgetting some. Plus Waldorf now, and I must say, wow. If that is the new rendering, I like a lot!!

Modifié par Chris1989