Aller au contenu
publicité

Waldorf Astoria Montréal - 35 étages (2007)

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

publicité
Its official just received email from Waldorf Astoria rep ... summer office will be oppening ;-)

this is email he wrote to me :

''The project is in development. The sales and marketing office will be opening this summer.

Jonathan Goldbloom

So what does that mean? at least an year of sales before construction starts (if sales are good that is) or will they start this summer or fall?

Its official just received email from Waldorf Astoria rep ... summer office will be oppening ;-)

''The project is in development. The sales and marketing office will be opening this summer.

Jonathan Goldbloom

VERY good news! Thanks Rusty!

Jonathan Goldbloom

Glad to hear that :)

Thanks.

This project has to be my favorite ! Highend condos ! 5 star Hotel ! 200M $ O_o Can't wait to see the prices for this baby ! :P

Probably in the same ballpark as the Ritz, one thing for sure the penthouse might go for like $15 million because of the view and the name that comes with it, but I am only speculating. Seeing the Ritz penthouse sold for like what $13 million and it barely has a view.

Since that rendering is easily over 5 years old I wonder if there will be any major changes in the design (maybe two 40 floor towers)

De deux choses une, soit que le plan d’urbanisme a été modifié, soit que l’on demande une dérogation et alors, bonne chance !

Ceci dit 32 étages pour un immeuble de 80 mètres (voir le plan d'aménagement de Montréal ci contre), ça ne fait pas haut de plafond. Disons que j'ai dû manquer un chapitre quelque part

http://ville.montreal.qc.ca/pls/portal/docs/page/plan_urbanisme_fr/media/documents/090921_hauteurs_25.pdf

J’espère voir le design de ce projet être réactualisé :stirthepot: