Aller au contenu
publicité

Waldorf Astoria Montréal - 35 étages (2007)

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

And it's close to "Sherbrook", which is great! :-)

Great design. I didn't care too much from the previous design's almost flat copper roof. The new lines are much nicer. If they have a restaurant-bar and/or pool on the last floor with all that glass, the view will be quite something.

Of note on the rendering is that the frontage on Sherbrooke (sorry, on "Sherbrook") is larger than on the original plans. Maybe they acquired extra land?

Modifié par JCC-Fromthere

publicité

I think the old one looks 1980's with the bricks and everything. Even if we built it up, I honestly think the people will probably think it is pretty old, since the old design was probably inspired by other skyscrapers that had been constructed a while ago.

I'll probably look like the Ritz-Carlton but 10x higher.

I think the old one looks 1980's with the bricks and everything. Even if we built it up, I honestly think the people will probably think it is pretty old, since the old design was probably inspired by other skyscrapers that had been constructed a while ago.

I'll probably look like the Ritz-Carlton but 10x higher.

Yeah, but I personally like it best when buildings blend well with their surroundings (I don't think the new version does this as well, although it is hard to tell from a "2Dish" rendering).

3083_guysherbrooke_summer.jpg

Ce sera 36 étages selon mon calcul relativement arbitraire :[ATTACH=CONFIG]1213[/ATTACH]

Les trois derniers étages(dans le pignon) ne seront as vraiment des étages. Je compte 32 étages.

I actually strongly preferred the old one. This version looks kind of 1980sish, IMO.

I have to agree with MTLSkyline here. This new rendering has me worried. I'm not sure it will turn out to be very nice. I have a feeling it will have this 1980's feeling to it...whereas the original rendering really had a 1940's look to it. Obviously, it all would have depended on the materials used, but at least it didn't try to look modern like the new rendering.

Je dois dire que je suis TRÈS content de voir un nouveau rendu. Même si je ne l'aime pas trop, au moins ça nous montre que le promoteur semble être très s.rieux. Ça démontre que le projet n'est pas mort et entérré!!!