Aller au contenu

RTM / exo - Discussion générale

p_xavier

Messages recommendés

12 minutes ago, AMTFan1 said:

I think that Go Transit, or Metrolinx, tried to buy and own as many subdivisions of tracks as possible where there's very few freight trains per days in order to electrify them later, as the government of Quebec did back in 2014 with the former Deux-Montagnes subdivision (there was only one freight train per day with the CN Doney Spur back then).

CN has been operating freight trains for decades on the electrified Deux-Montagnes line and it didn't interfered with their operations, back when there were even more freight trains borrowing the Deux-Montagnes subdivision in order to go to the Doney Spur in the West Island, and to the former Monfort subdivision further north from St-Eustache, going to Mirabel (before they ceased operations of the Monfort subdvision north of St-Eustache in the early 2000's and dismantled the tracks and sold the right-of-way to the Ministry of Transportation of Québec.

You can see the former Montfort subdivion on this map, joining the QGRY (former CP) tracks at Mirabel.

D2Qc0_5XcAEC4CV.jpg

Great map! I usually refer to the Québec Railways Map Project Google Earth layer, but the labelling on this one is easier to follow. I think we are more or less saying the same thing, that it seems there's almost no will in QC to pursue the acquisition of under-exploited freight subs for passenger transit use -- whether for regional rail or rapid transit/metro.

• Like 1

• 2 mois plus tard...

Le processus appel offre pour les contrat du plus gros secteur EXO c'est à dire Secteur laurentide on commencé 

Le contrat actuel a 4 lot pour le service régulier qui son attribuer à Autobus Deux Montagne, Trascobec et Transdev 

Selon mes source Deux Montagne ne veux pas renouveler le contrat 

Je viens de voir les détail de appel d'offre, c'est pas mal intéressent

- Fini les autobus intermédiaire
- Uniquement des bus de Type Urbain (Nova LFS/NFI Xcelsior) ou de MidiBus 
- Un lot a été éliminé, il reste 3 lot uniquement (Ouest/Centre/Nord, avent il avais 2 lot pour la zone ouest) 
- Dans ce contrat, il a des clause de pret autobus Electrique, donc les premier déploiement des bus électrique d'Exo devrais ce faire dans le secteur base Laurentides 

• Like 1

• 4 semaines plus tard...

4 ans apprès la création de EXO et la fusion des CIT ... le bilan est vraiment mauvais. C'est une grosse erreur d'avoir fusionné tous les CIT ... On avais un meilleur service avec la CITL qu'avec EXO, en 4 ans il a eu aucun AJOUT de service, pleins de projet qui avais été annoncé par le CITL on pas vue le jours comme la Ligne EST-OUEST a haute fréquence ...

• Like 1

• 2 mois plus tard...

Les contrats on été conclus pour le Secteur Laurentides

Transdev on perdu leur contrat au profils de Transcobec, Deux Montagne au profils de de Paquette. 

Donc a partir de Janvier 2023 dans le Secteur Laurentides il va avoir uniquement 2 exploitant, Transcobec et Autobus Paquette.

Les soumission de Transdev étais non conforme, ca ne va pas bien depuis quelque temps il perd toute leur contrat actuelle. Il dois en resté 2 ou 3 contrat, donc 1 qui est temporaire qui son lier au navette pour la ligne de Deux Montagne 

• 3 mois plus tard...
1 hour ago, Julpyz said:

While I’m pleased with the commitment to “modernize” the fleet, it boils my blood that we’re still doing that by buying diesel locos and running long, slow trains every couple of hours.

Again, the Caisse is able to hammer out deals with the Class I railroads in no time flat, but the poor RTM, supposedly a government agency, keeps running into roadblock after roadblock.

Never mind Europe or Asia: go to a country that is much more like us — Australia — and see how they’ve revamped suburban and regional rail over the last 40 years into a truly modern, clean, comfortable and frequent service that is so ubiquitous that people don’t even have to ponder the possibility of taking the train. 

• Like 4

Il y a 2 heures, SameGuy a dit :

While I’m pleased with the commitment to “modernize” the fleet, it boils my blood that we’re still doing that by buying diesel locos and running long, slow trains every couple of hours.

Again, the Caisse is able to hammer out deals with the Class I railroads in no time flat, but the poor RTM, supposedly a government agency, keeps running into roadblock after roadblock.

Never mind Europe or Asia: go to a country that is much more like us — Australia — and see how they’ve revamped suburban and regional rail over the last 40 years into a truly modern, clean, comfortable and frequent service that is so ubiquitous that people don’t even have to ponder the possibility of taking the train. 

What about Metrolinx (aka GTTA-- Greater Toronto Transportation Authority), including GO Transit, an operating division of Metrolinx?