Aller au contenu

RTM / exo - Discussion générale

p_xavier

Messages recommendés

il y a une heure, SameGuy a dit :

The GO OnCorridor RER transformation is the most impressive suburban/regional/commuter rail project in North America, but transit analysts are quite rightly clear in their concerns and criticisms of it, noting dysfunctional project management, questionable decisions, and costly mistakes.

That said, Metrolinx, like the Caisse, appears to have a far easier row to hoe when it comes to acquiring partial or total control of prioritized rights-of-way. I’ve repeated this often in the past.

Thank you so much for sharing your views, which I have been awaiting "anxiously".  So, would you be suggesting that the CDPQ-i be charged of all future negotiations with the CP and CN?

il y a 5 minutes, andre md a dit :

Deux possibilités.

Les gestionaires du transport en commun a Montréal sont incompétent et savent pas négocier.

Metrolinx offre peut etre plus d'argent pour acquerir les emprise du CN et du CP.

Attendons de voir ce qu'en dit @SameGuy!

il y a 5 minutes, andre md a dit :

Le 2022-01-31 à 20:15, Philippe a dit :

Il se passe quoi avec les cochonneries de Chine qui devait être livré y'a je ne sais pas combien de mois ( années) ?

Ça s'en vient...

https://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2022/02/03/exo-recoit-ses-premieres-locomotives-faites-en-chine-1

• 2 semaines plus tard...