Aller au contenu
publicité

REM (ligne A) - Discussion générale

Messages recommendés

publicité

Je me demande pourquoi il n'y a pas de toit au dessus des voies et des caténaires aux stations pour éviter les infiltrations de pluie et éventuellement de neige quand les portes des trains sont ouvertes. De plus, il y a beaucoup d'espace entre les portes palières et celles du train. Ça n''aurait pas pu être resserré  comme pour un ascenseur ?  Les trains arrivent et repartent des stations à faible vitesse, donc sans vraiment effet de roulis.

• Like 1

This whole project is amateur hour.

A pension fund management company with no competence in the field whatsoever creates an umbrella subsidiary to oversee the creation and gestation of "profitable" public works projects, and this subsidiary goes ahead and contracts to the lowest bidders, groups made up primarily of firms with zero competence designing, building, and running automated metros, particularly in climates like ours. It's sad, but this was entirely foreseen from the outset, in press releases and at the poster meetings.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, SameGuy said:

Haven't some of us previously questioned why the stations don't have a roof over the tracks from one platform to the other? Boggles the mind.

Absolute amateurs.

I thought that too but I presumed they didn’t do it because of the added cost. Given the increasing effects of climate change they should reconsider that decision IMO. 

• Like 2

il y a 1 minute, mashdash a dit :

I was the one who installed all the signs, leading to articles against the ARTM, and now finally they’re doing something. You’re right, they shouldn’t be reactionary, they should’ve done this all themselves

Im curious. Did u contact the newspapers yourself to get those articles published? I am amazed at how quickly things turned out AFTER this happened. Although I shouldn't be as these sorry people want to keep their high paying-little working jobs.

• Like 2