Aller au contenu

Connexion du métro de Montréal au réseau 4G (2014-2020)

davidounet

Messages recommendés

1 hour ago, Rocco said:

Pie-IX est officiellement branchée après des années. Tsé la station qui reçoit des millions de touristes avec le Stade, le jardin botanique, le planétarium, le biodôme.. Gang de tarlas qui sont pas capable de planifier rien comme du monde. Dites-moi pas que d'Iberville méritait d'être branchée avant Pie-IX. 

Iberville méritait d'être branchée avant Pie-IX.

TrollFace.jpg

1 hour ago, Rocco said:

Pie-IX est officiellement branchée après des années. Tsé la station qui reçoit des millions de touristes avec le Stade, le jardin botanique, le planétarium, le biodôme.. Gang de tarlas qui sont pas capable de planifier rien comme du monde. Dites-moi pas que d'Iberville méritait d'être branchée avant Pie-IX. 

On a déjà eu cette discussion:

6 minutes ago, Chris1989 said:

From what I hear, the Toronto subway isn't connected at all - you know, a city that receives millions of tourists every year?

Toronto has actually wi-fi, which is good because it doesn't take people's data and it's more tourist-friendly.

However it's only available in the stations 🤦‍♂️ Dumb move considering how little time you can use it before the metro arrives

(If it's not the case anymore let me know, the last time I went was Spring 2017)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Barbès-Rochechouart said:

Toronto has actually wi-fi, which is good because it doesn't take people's data and it's more tourist-friendly.

However it's only available in the stations 🤦‍♂️ Dumb move considering how little time you can use it before the metro arrives

(If it's not the case anymore let me know, the last time I went was Spring 2017)

It's only available in station and you have to return to their captive portal every time you connect, that means at each station. Last time I was there, the dwell time in station was sometimes shorter than the time it took to connect to the WIFI. That was also in 2017.

• Like 2

• 4 semaines plus tard...
On 2019-08-19 at 3:42 PM, Chris1989 said:

From what I hear, the Toronto subway isn't connected at all - you know, a city that receives millions of tourists every year?

Toronto a un service tiers qui est utilisé par Freedom Mobile uniquement. C'est le même mandataire qui avait été retenu par la STM, mais qui n'avait aucune compagnie mobile qui s'était inscrite. Par la suite Telus a proposé un modèle a la STM et c'est eux qui font présentement l'installation.

• Like 1

• 2 semaines plus tard...