Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 127
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

26 juillet 2013

photo

Superbe photo, exactement au meilleur endroit depuis le pont Champlain pour avoir le meilleur aperçu de la plupart des gratte-ciel de Montréal.

Modifié par monctezuma

Superbe photo, exactement au meilleur endroit depuis le pont Champlain pour avoir le meilleur aperçu de la plupart des gratte-ciel de Montréal.

Merci. Il est juste dommage que je n'avais seulement que mon Blackberry pour prendre une photo de ce coucher de soleil... Et que j'étais en pick-up... Et que pour une fois il n'y avait pas de trafic sur Champlain ce qui m'aurait permis de prendre une meilleure photo.

I think the Champlain Bridge approach may be one of the best, if not the best, entrances to any city in North America. (The Fort Pitt Tunnel entrance into Pittsburgh is pretty dramatic as well)

Maybe its because i've been taking the Champlain bridge for over 30 years and i'm used to it, but I don't like the view of downtown from that Bridge. I've always prefered the view from the Jacques-Cartier Bridge.

YOu are absolutely right about the Fort Pitt Tunnel Entrance in Pittsburgh. It is pretty awesome!

Maybe its because i've been taking the Champlain bridge for over 30 years and i'm used to it, but I don't like the view of downtown from that Bridge. I've always prefered the view from the Jacques-Cartier Bridge.

YOu are absolutely right about the Fort Pitt Tunnel Entrance in Pittsburgh. It is pretty awesome!

Never been on the Cartier Bridge before. Perhaps my perspective is clouded by the fact that my arrival on the bridge completes a long trek through the mountains of New Hampshire and Vermont. Perhaps that adds to the "drama" of arriving.

Never been on the Cartier Bridge before. Perhaps my perspective is clouded by the fact that my arrival on the bridge completes a long trek through the mountains of New Hampshire and Vermont. Perhaps that adds to the "drama" of arriving.

It is indeed a very epic conclusion to what I consider to be a fantastic drive. The transition from the green mountains into the saint-lawrence lowlands is interesing in and of itself - the vast flatlands, dotted by a handful of random hills visible from afar give a kind of martian quality to the ''Montérégie'' area that provides a stark contrast with the almost cartoonish beauty of Vermont. And the ''oceanic'' vibe you get upon entering the Champlain bridge is (i would assume) quite unexpected and awe-inspiring for first-time travellers to the area.

here's a dashcam video I grabbed a few months ago - depicting that ''epic'' feel.

Modifié par Olivier Benny