Tour des Canadiens - 50 étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 4,4k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Maybe Christmas has come early, courtesy of travis3000 at skyscraperpage:

"I have gotten official word from Cadillac Fairview that they will be adding two floors to this project in January taking the total to 50, which would officially put it onto this list. Sales are doing extremely well I'm told. I'm not sure if somebody has already posted that here. "

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?p=5937931#post5937931

On va en prolongation? On va voir ce que l'Avenue va sortir comme jeu!

PVM added floors during construction to eclipse CIBC as the tallest building in the Commonwealth. I wasn't aware the 1000 and 1250 had a little battle as well?

1250 added the spire to get on top of 1000. Still debatable today which building is Montreal's tallest because 1000 has a higher roof.

FROM

Allison Lampert from The Gazette Blog:

Looks like the Tour des Canadiens might be getting taller.

Developers of the 48-storey condo tower near Montreal’s Bell Centre are looking to add extra floors now that the estimated 500 unit project is virtually sold out, I hear.

Sales of the condo project associated with the Habs blew away the expectations of its developers, Canderel and Cadillac Fairview Corp. Ltd.

Buyers in the project include a mix of parents buying condos for their university-aged children, aging boomers looking for a place to downsize upon delivery in 2016, non-Montrealers looking for a pied à terre in the city - and of course, investors looking to rent their units, I’m told. Unlike the situation at several projects in downtown Toronto, speculation in the project – where buyers flip their units for a profit as soon as the project is completed - is at a minimum.

Haven’t yet gotten a call back from Canderel, but a spokesperson for Ville Marie confirmed that the downtown borough is currently studying a new permit request for the project. The Tour des Canadiens is authorized to go as tall as 61 storeys.

SOURCE: http://blogs.montrealgazette.com/201...tour-des-habs/

Modifié par MartinMtl