Aller au contenu

Concordia GM Building - 11 étages

Messages recommendés

WOW...seriously it looks fantastic! And done so quickly, I think some sort of speed record was set for the recladding. For those who say the Hall building should be next, I think it should be left as is and just given a good wash. The big white box is iconic and is a good (vs bad GM building) example of 60s architecture.

• Réponses 158
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Je peux juste imaginer le building d'Hydro-Québec refait comme ça, ça ferait tellement du bien!

I was thinking of the same thing, but only way they could do that is if they raise our rates again :P Seeing it seems they never make enough money from the Quebec population.

I was thinking of the same thing, but only way they could do that is if they raise our rates again :P Seeing it seems they never make enough money from the Quebec population.

Another blatant ignorant comment. We have one of the lowest, if not the lowest, electricity fees in America. Way down there. Small increments are a prerequisite to remain competitive in this market, especially considering how spoiled the population is for having such low fees. But as usual, the sheeps cry wolf.

• 1 mois plus tard...
  • 1 mois plus tard...
  • 4 semaines plus tard...