Aller au contenu

Concordia GM Building - 11 étages

Messages recommendés

yeah, i'm very impressed with the quality of the re-cladding here, even if i wish that they had chosen to distinguish it more from the other two buildings. i really hope they leave the hall building along, but i'd love to see a major renovation of that library building, and i'd probably donate some money towards any projects that build out that little lost beside the tim horton and any project that demolishes that brown building thing just adjacent to the metro station building.

also, any word on when the bike path will finally be finished and the sidewalks expanded to their permanent width?

• Réponses 158
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

The Gazette just reprinted this article. Something must be up...

Study is only theoretical 'positioning' of potential project, university insists (First published Nov. 29, 2008)

BY BRENDA BRANSWELL, THE GAZETTE APRIL 18, 2012

Concordia University officials insist their expansion plan for the historic Grey Nuns site on René Lévesque Blvd. is in an embryonic state - just a concept at this point.

But many area residents are already in a lather, fearing that future expansion will mean more noise and a loss of scarce green space downtown.

In a study presented to the Conseil du patrimoine de Montréal last spring, the university outlined how and where it wants to expand on the sprawling property bounded by Guy and St. Mathieu Sts.

Read whole article here:

http://www.montrealgazette.com/travel/From+archives+Residents+fear+Concordia+expansion/6480492/story.html

• 1 mois plus tard...