Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

Seriously, im so tired of this crap. Your people are delusional if you think thats filming location depends on language.

Your just another typical excuse maker, which we are notorious for.

Our problems are self-inflicted, and I hope we take the steps necessary to get these films in Montreal.

Hey, relax. I talk with poeple in the industry often. Not just quebecois, but Americans. I will assume that you are in good faith here and that you misconstrued my words.

I was mentioning the language factor as just a factor, not THE factor. When the director of photography is an American, he likes to hear an electrician talk to the gaffer, in his language, and when it's in another language, it's more difficult to follow what is going on during the very time consuming lighting process. That's just an example.

To think that language never plays a role is delusional, IMO. It does, specially in an industry as intense as filmmaking. But language is not the main issue, as I said in my post.

publicité
  • Réponses 552
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

I don't understand why you think I was blaming anyone else?

Au contraire, my intervention was more and will always be towards empowering Montrealers. I believe that we have the power to be, do or have anything we want, individually, and collectively.

• Administrateur

Les industriels Calixa N. Moisan II et son fils ont admis avoir pigé au fil des années 3 M$ dans les actifs de Standard Paper Box pour payer des «dépenses qui pourraient être considérées personnelles».

Pour en lire plus...