Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 29
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

I tried the one in Vaudreuil, pretty good burger i must say.

Menu is really limited, your choice of single or double burger, with/without cheese and/or bacon, they also have a hotdog, fries.

Where they shine imo, is in the variety of toppings offered, all at no cost, ranging from the usual ketchup, mayo, mustard, to fresh jalapenos slices, fried onions, fried mushrooms...

As for opening in Old Montreal, i don't see it as a bad thing, since their signage is pretty classic and discreet, interior is modern yet classic, somewhat reminescent of an old diner, all white and red.

Five guys is no Burger King. I think it is well placed on McGill, especially with all the current empty store fronts. It's a cheaper alternative to much of the fancy fair in the neighbourhood, but has a look that doesn't appear cookie-cutter American fast food.

Great to hear that it isn't like Burger King. That is my least favourite fast food restaurant by far. Their unclean employees gave me food poisoning once (not to mention that the times I ate before: the food was always cold yuck.gif).

Montreal seems to be a graveyard for American fastfood restaurants,Burger king and Wendys got virtually wiped out downtown,Arby's and Red lobster came and went ,Dunkin donuts is getting killed by Tim Hortons,Taco Bell doesn't seem to making any progress and the list goes on and on

Sad to see Wendy's go! (there aren't many left in greater montreal) We used to have one in Brossard, but it closed about 10 years ago. I always loved the big bacon classic!

• 8 mois plus tard...