Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

Habsfan...Of course! The best residential buildings going up in New York are done in limestone. 15 Central Park West which is nearing completion is entirely clad in carved limestone. It is the most talked about building in NYC and sold out. It is incredible. Check out 15cpw.com. It can be expensive but it can be used in different combinations as well. The Brompton, also going up in NYC is brick with limetstone accents. Also an incredible building. Robert A.M. Stern is the master at pre-war architecture for the 21st century.

En plus, le building dont il parle est sold out. Mais c'est vrai que NY a pas mal plus de millionnaires que Montréal...

• Réponses 196
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

Habsfan...Of course! The best residential buildings going up in New York are done in limestone. 15 Central Park West which is nearing completion is entirely clad in carved limestone. It is the most talked about building in NYC and sold out. It is incredible. Check out 15cpw.com. It can be expensive but it can be used in different combinations as well. The Brompton, also going up in NYC is brick with limetstone accents. Also an incredible building. Robert A.M. Stern is the master at pre-war architecture for the 21st century.

FVCK ME!!! I can't believe that Building is sold out! It's beautiful! Just for the hell of it, i decided to check out the 1 bedroom units on the 14th to 16th floors, and I couldn'T believe that these units had 1300 square feet. THAT IS HUGE! You normally find 3 bedroom appartments in Montreal with less square footage!

Too bad we don'T build anything similar to this in MOntreal!! Then again, Bumbaru and the idiots over at Les Amis de la Montagen, would complain about how it would be too high and how it would block the views of the St-Lawrence river or the Mountain.

I could imagine a building like 15 Central Park West on the eastern side of Park Avenue just south of Duluth overlooking the park and the mountain. It would be perfect!

Actually, I would like to see one like this get proposed in Montreal. See the reaction of the public. We never ever really had the opportunity to live such an experience. I would like to see the reaction of les amis de la montagne, but also the reaction of Montreal's builders. Maybe we need something like this to happen to put our city to the test.

Actually, I would like to see one like this get proposed in Montreal. See the reaction of the public. We never ever really had the opportunity to live such an experience. I would like to see the reaction of les amis de la montagne, but also the reaction of Montreal's builders. Maybe we need something like this to happen to put our city to the test.

Excellent idea, except that I have a bad feeling that Montreal would fail!:rolleyes:

I could imagine a building like 15 Central Park West on the eastern side of Park Avenue just south of Duluth overlooking the park and the mountain. It would be perfect!

Now, you're playing with my nerves !! I wouldn't mind such a building but does it have to be built in front and so close to the Mont-Royal. I don't know but what about on Cité du Havre ? Or on the terrain around complexe de Radio-Canada? Or on the terrain in front of the Centre Bell ?

Now, you're playing with my nerves !! I wouldn't mind such a building but does it have to be built in front and so close to the Mont-Royal. I don't know but what about on Cité du Havre ? Or on the terrain around complexe de Radio-Canada? Or on the terrain in front of the Centre Bell ?

Je ne vois pas quel est le problème Yara? Cet édifice serait d'une beauté incroyable et elle ne ferait que bien s'intégré à son environement.

À NYC, ils ne cherchent pas a empecher les construction près de Central Park, je dirais même qu'ils encouragent les construction près du parc, pourquoi ne pas faire pareille ici avec notre Avenue du Parc.

Bien sûr, je suis d'accord que toute noouvelle construction devrait être située du côté est de l'Avenue du Parc.

Je ne vois pas quel est le problème Yara? Cet édifice serait d'une beauté incroyable et elle ne ferait que bien s'intégré à son environement.

À NYC, ils ne cherchent pas a empecher les construction près de Central Park, je dirais même qu'ils encouragent les construction près du parc, pourquoi ne pas faire pareille ici avec notre Avenue du Parc.

Bien sûr, je suis d'accord que toute noouvelle construction devrait être située du côté est de l'Avenue du Parc.

C'est le Parc Jeanne Mance à l'est...