Aller au contenu

Victoria sur le Parc - 58 étages

acpnc

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 4,4k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Surtout après la deception du rendu final du projet Quad Windsor, J'aimerais quelque chose qui ferait rayonner Montréal sur le plan architectural.

Nous avons besoin d'une tour ayant  un style futuriste comme à Dubai,ou à Toronto.

Si une tour exceptionnelle pouvait voir le jour à cet emplacement,ca serait grandiose et l'impact serait significatif.

Enfin, il est temps que nous ayons notre tour phare de plus de 200 mètres.

Mais je refuse de m'emballer ,tant et aussi longtemps que je n'aurais pas vu les plans initiaux.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Habsfan said:

Major SCOOP!!!!

I've heard from a fairly reliable source that a major Montreal corporation wishes to move its HQ to this site. They are looking for approximately 20 to 25 floors of office space (approx. 400,000 to 500,000 sq. feet). Also, there will be a 175 to 200 meter condo tower built on the same site.

I tried finding out who this corporation was, but was unable to find out! I guess we'll just have to be patient!

My feeling (and this is just speculation on my part) is that if they can have one company taking 20 to 25 floors before they even start construction, this could easily justify the construction of a 45 to 50 story Office tower.

Awesome scoop! maybe they'll consolidate the office tower with residential on top? So they can have one large tower and a couple more surrounding it? no idea but nonetheless, if we can *possibly* see an office tower that's 40-50 stories, I will **** my pants, and love Broccolini forever. 

• Thanks 1

Il y a 1 heure, Habsfan a dit :

Major SCOOP!!!!

I've heard from a fairly reliable source that a major Montreal corporation wishes to move its HQ to this site. They are looking for approximately 20 to 25 floors of office space (approx. 400,000 to 500,000 sq. feet). Also, there will be a 175 to 200 meter condo tower built on the same site.

I tried finding out who this corporation was, but was unable to find out! I guess we'll just have to be patient!

My feeling (and this is just speculation on my part) is that if they can have one company taking 20 to 25 floors before they even start construction, this could easily justify the construction of a 45 to 50 story Office tower.

Major scoop indeed !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Habsfan said:

Major SCOOP!!!!

I really hope it's Couche-Tard, right now their head office is in Laval. Imagine! The commercial base of the tower has to world's biggest and best Couche-Tard, a flagship store! 9_9

• Haha 1

il y a une heure, Mondo_Grosso a dit :

I really hope it's Couche-Tard, right now their head office is in Laval. Imagine! The commercial base of the tower has to world's biggest and best Couche-Tard, a flagship store! 9_9

Couche-Tard vient tout juste d'agrandir son siège social (ou plutôt son "centre de service") de Laval en 2017.

3 hours ago, Habsfan said:

Major SCOOP!!!!

There are not a lot of candidates that have that much real-estate that would want to move

Very unlikely : Bell, Desjardins, National Bank, SNC, Power, Bombardier, Air Canada, Couche-Tard, Metro, Hydro-Quebec, Quebecor, Industriel-Alliance,

Maybe: CN, WSP, CGI, Intact

any more?

• Like 1