Aller au contenu
publicité

Gallery sur le Canal - 14, 14, 14 étages

monctezuma

Messages recommendés

very disappointed with Gallery, found out my unit is 53sqft smaller after the inspection, should have a 700sqft, now it turns to 647sqft :thumbsdown:

The floor plan which i signed vs the floor plan they gave me later was totally smaller(only found out after the inspection), i was not even aware that they cut some sqft for my unit due they need more space for mechanial stuff next to my unit. After talking to the sales, they said contractor is allowed to have 5%+/- of discrepancy on my unit which they only willing to refund the $ of 18sqft instead 53sqft. This sound to me will come to a lawsuit.:biting:

What should i do in this kind of situation?:worried: i haven;t signed with the notary yet.

publicité

I guess you could ask to cancel your sale and refund 100% of your money. However that might not be ideal if you want the place. In that case look at your presale contract for the percentage allowable of difference between initial and final plan square footage.

Les surfaces ne sont pas toujours comptabilisées de la même manière, dans certains projets on calcule la surface nette dans chaque pièce incluant les rangements etc, dans d'autres la surface brute incluant les murs. Cette deuxième option donne nécessairement un espace final plus petit qu'estimé. Dans tous les cas il faut lire le contrat avec beaucoup d'attention, quitte à aller chercher un avis juridique avant toute autre action.

the 700 is the gross sqft, now it turn to 647 gross. Tried to call ACQ, can't reach the person need to talk with. I was so disappointed because they didn't notify me that my unit sqft was changed to 647 and to see if i am still willing to buy it or not. It seems they just try to hide it. Yes if they can't refund me the full amount of my lost sqft, i will definitely quit and buy somewhere else. The material which they presented in the showroom VS the actual product you see in your unit, will make your tears drop again.

Le square footage sur plan n'est jamais la même chose que la réalité construite. C'est probablement ton premier achat alors tu n'es juste pas au courant. Il y avait eu un reportage à La Facture il y a deux ans même affaire, une madame pas au courant qui chialait qu'elle avait perdue 100pc sur 800pc. C'est normal. Le promoteur te vend une superficie à partir des murs extérieurs et pour le notaire on prend les dimensions à partir de l'intérieur des murs donc un demi-pied de perdu sur 30 ou 40 pieds de long par exemple ça fait une différence. Moi même j'ai acheté un condo de 670pc sur plan et dans la réalité notarié j'ai 590pc. Je suis pas mort et je suis pas en petite boule en train de pleurer. That's life and u were just not aware of how it works. Live and learn.