Aller au contenu

Holiday Inn Montréal Centre-Ville - 37 étages (2017)

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

The city probably gives developers 5 to 10 meters of flexibility over the height limit. Just because the limit says 120m does not mean the building can't pass it slightly. It has to stay within the range.

The city probably gives developers 5 to 10 meters of flexibility over the height limit. Just because the limit says 120m does not mean the building can't pass it slightly. It has to stay within the range.

I'm not sure about that. Not at all.

Then how do you explain the Holiday Inn being taller then 120m?? Its obviously taller then the CCE by much more then 1 or 2 meters.

Yup. Its quite a difference in height. Much more than I thought it would be. Pleasantly surprised!

Sorry for the shitty quality. From the Costco parking lot last night

[ATTACH]29154[/ATTACH]

Not the same without the Deloitte lighted up! Also, I hope L'Avenue gets some kind of lights, and did anyone else see the entire top of Place Ville Marie lit up the other night? I don't mean the Montreal museum thing, but literally the entire top of the cruciform structure? It looked sweet, but I haven't seen it since...