Aller au contenu

Le George - 45 étages

Boosterfire

Messages recommendés

il y a 3 minutes, wascllwww a dit :

based on the info i got, the promoter used part of our deposit to pay the agent's commission, so the refund will deduct this portion. but the funny thing is some agents have not yet got this commission. 

i was told next week, we will received the email from them. we ll see. 

The agent's commission are an agreement between the promoter and the agents.  Buyers are not involve in that process. 

They must give back our money fully. We dont know the agent's agreements and we do not have to pay for this

A good parts of agents even did not received anything from the promoter

Something is wrong, they must have a serious money issue

No trust anymore

• Réponses 3k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Il y a 10 heures, Stephen Wu a dit :

The agent's commission are an agreement between the promoter and the agents.  Buyers are not involve in that process. 

They must give back our money fully. We dont know the agent's agreements and we do not have to pay for this

A good parts of agents even did not received anything from the promoter

Something is wrong, they must have a serious money issue

No trust anymore

Des entourloupettes de promoteurs dont les clients risquent de faire les frais. Normalement les dépôts sont sensés être protégés intégralement et déposés en fidéicommis. Il y a aussi un montant limite à respecter pour être protégé par la loi. Autrement le client devient la caution du promoteur, en prenant des risques qui ne lui appartiennent pas.

Ceux qui ont déposé 20% c'est parce qu'ils ont acheté comme investisseurs pour éventuellement le louer. En achetant comme propriétaire occupant, c'est maximum 15% de dépôt. Bref, je me demande si le constructeur n'augmente pas ses prix uniquement pour les investisseurs qui de toute façon n'habiterons pas là et peuvent se tourner vers un autre projet plus facilement.

Le 2022-02-03 à 14:10, Everlong a dit :

Totally agree.  Shall we do sth now

Can you please explain that comment (read the original post with the Chinese quote)? Are you dog whistling something? 

Modifié par plb

2 hours ago, acpnc said:

Scams of promoters whose customers risk paying the price. Normally deposits are supposed to be fully protected and deposited in trust. There is also a limit amount to respect to be protected by law. Otherwise the customer becomes the promoter's guarantor, taking risks that do not belong to him.

However, They took yr money from the trust (notary account)

26 minutes ago, plb said:

Can you please explain that comment (read the original post with the Chinese quote)? Are you dog whistling something? 

Sorry. I don’t understand what are u trying to say

• Confused 1

il y a 12 minutes, Everlong a dit :

However, They took yr money from the trust (notary account)

Sorry. I don’t understand what are u trying to say

Just explain your post. Why you quote someone who made a French comment and transformed it with Chinese characters. Did I miss something or it looks like you make fun of someone speaking a language you don’t understand? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My bet is that the builder noticed that most people buying are investors or foreign investors. He did not have any remorse to jack up the prices considering that people buy "to make a profit" instead of living there. This gonna be a huge rental tower, clearly.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Rocco said:

My bet is that the builder noticed that most people buying are investors or foreign investors. He did not have any remorse to jack up the prices considering that people buy "to make a profit" instead of living there. This gonna be a huge rental tower, clearly.

Hard to say,  if you search the google review, they got a lot of negative feedback,  wonder how can they resell them at higher price